Hey

Montana

Reply Sat 16 Dec, 2006 04:23 am
Haven't been around for a bit and I miss you guys!

How's it goin?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,880 • Replies: 42
No top replies

dadpad

Reply Sat 16 Dec, 2006 04:27 am
Missed you too, ummmmm,errr, sorry what was your name again?

whtcha been up to montana?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 16 Dec, 2006 04:37 am
Hey, Dadpad :-D

I've been working and doing lots of working out these days, so the most time I've been spending at my computer is to check the weather, lottery and emails every day.
I'm a bit stressed at work because I'm not feeling the job security that is so important to me, but I hope things level out soon.
Other than that, I've been keeping myself busy.

How about you? What's happening in your world?
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Sat 16 Dec, 2006 04:43 am
Montana, we have missed you, girl. Sorry about that job security thing. That ain't no fun at Christmas, is it. How's Dana doing?
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Sat 16 Dec, 2006 04:46 am
did you get the car you were talking about a while back?
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 16 Dec, 2006 04:48 am
Hi Montana. Here you are, just in time for Christmas! Very Happy

Job security is a problem at your work place? Are they letting people go, or what?

[size=7](& I hope you finally washed that man right outa your hair! Don't mention him if you prefer not to. But I do hope you did!)[/size]
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sat 16 Dec, 2006 04:50 am
Montana wrote:

Not a whole lot montanna.

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=87987&start=0

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=2412314#2412314
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 16 Dec, 2006 05:04 am
Hugs, you guys :-D

Letty, Thanks, but things will work out, I bet. dana is good, thanks for asking. How are things down your way?

Wilso, yeah, I bought a 2001 Toyota Camry this past June. How's the married life going?

Olga, when I was hired on at my company, I was told that the job I was being hired for was a new on the night shift and was going to be a permanant thing, but it didn't work ouyt that way.
The whole time I've been there, people told me that the assembly line would end at night for the winter, but a few people were saying no. This made me insecure, of course, so it ended up being true and I'm now working alone in a corner cutting insalation for the machines. This is temporary and I have no clue as to what they plan to do with me next.
They tried shipping me off to days, but I waited 20 years to get back on this shift and I'm not budging.
It's just a royal pain in the butt right before Christmas. Oh well, I'm happy that I still have a job ;-)

Merry Christmas :-D
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 16 Dec, 2006 05:05 am
Oh, and Frenchy is now my boss Shocked
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 16 Dec, 2006 05:06 am
Montana wrote:

Shocked
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 16 Dec, 2006 05:13 am
dadpad wrote:
Montana wrote:

Not a whole lot montanna.

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=87987&start=0

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=2412314#2412314

Wow! Sorry to hear of your leg and the fires in your area. I guess I better start counting my blessings ;-D
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 16 Dec, 2006 05:16 am
msolga wrote:
Montana wrote:

Shocked

Yeah!!! You can say that again Shocked

He thinks he's somthing else, but I am enjoying the knocking him off his pedestal, which I do a lot Laughing
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 16 Dec, 2006 05:17 am
Montana wrote:
.... I was told that the job I was being hired for was a new on the night shift and was going to be a permanant thing, but it didn't work ouyt that way.
The whole time I've been there, people told me that the assembly line would end at night for the winter, but a few people were saying no. This made me insecure, of course, so it ended up being true and I'm now working alone in a corner cutting insalation for the machines. This is temporary and I have no clue as to what they plan to do with me next.
They tried shipping me off to days, but I waited 20 years to get back on this shift and I'm not budging.
It's just a royal pain in the butt right before Christmas. Oh well, I'm happy that I still have a job ;-)

Well hang in there, Montana & best of luck in holding onto your job. Yes, it must be a real worry, wondering when & if .......
Is there a reason you'd prefer not to work days? (Don't answer if you think I'm being too nosy in asking, or the answer's personal ....) Me, I'd prefer day-time work, anytime!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 16 Dec, 2006 05:21 am
Not too personal at all. My life is too dull to have anything personal to tell Laughing

I have always been a night owl, but of course I had to go against my grain for some years to raise my son and now that he's grown, I can get back in my vampire mode Laughing
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 16 Dec, 2006 05:23 am
Montana wrote:
He thinks he's somthing else, but I am enjoying the knocking him off his pedestal, which I do a lot Laughing

Someone should make a movie based on this story! Laughing
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 16 Dec, 2006 05:29 am
If you could only be a fly on the wall to watch us, I think you'd get a kick out of it.
We do keep everyone at work quite entertained Laughing

He actually came in on his day off to talk to our manager about keeping me on at night and he thinks he's some kind of hero now Laughing
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 16 Dec, 2006 05:36 am
Well, it was quite a heroic thing to do! Saved you from the dreaded day shift! Very Happy
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sat 16 Dec, 2006 07:03 am
Montana--

Welcome back.

You do have a talent for soap operas.

Hold your dominion.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 16 Dec, 2006 07:35 am
Hi! Long time, no see. Glad to see you over in these parts! Very Happy
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 16 Dec, 2006 10:39 am
msolga wrote:
Well, it was quite a heroic thing to do! Saved you from the dreaded day shift! Very Happy

Yeah, but he can forget about whatever it is he has in mind Laughing

Unless, of course, he happens to end up unattached and even then, I'd have to think about it.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Hey
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 06:13:46