Man Pulls 7-Foot Python From Toilet

Reyn

Reply Fri 15 Dec, 2006 04:14 pm
Quote:
Man Pulls 7-Foot Python From Toilet

Dec 13, 9:00 PM (ET)

SYDNEY, Australia (AP) - An Australian wildlife worker pulled a 7-foot python out of a septic tank Wednesday after a plumber found it hiding in a woman's toilet, officials said.

Peter Phillips, a wildlife officer for the Northern Territory's Parks and Wildlife Service, was called to remove the snake after a plumber who was fixing the blocked toilet discovered it curled in the pipes.

"The ... resident originally called a plumber because her toilet was blocked," Phillips said in a statement released by the Northern Territory government. "I arrived to see a large python head peering out of the toilet bowl."

Phillips removed the snake from the septic tank because he said it had grown too big to be pulled straight out of the toilet. The mostly nocturnal Carpet Python had probably taken up temporary residence in the septic tank because it was a good place to hide during the day and hunt for frogs.

"The tank was obviously a great home, because the snake was so fat and healthy it was it difficult to retrieve," he said, adding that the nonpoisonous snake will be released.

Now, this will give you nightmares.

Careful on that next trip to the loo! Shocked
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 244 • Replies: 6
No top replies

dadpad

Reply Fri 15 Dec, 2006 06:01 pm
do you actually understand what a "septic" in Australia is?
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Fri 15 Dec, 2006 06:49 pm
If I knew there was going to be a test, I would have studied.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 15 Dec, 2006 06:53 pm
I would imagine it's about the same as a septic tank in the U.S. Pythons, huh. Hey, you guys've got it all.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Fri 15 Dec, 2006 07:07 pm
roger wrote:
I would imagine it's about the same as a septic tank in the U.S.

Colloquially incorrect roger.

Quote:
Hey, you guys've got it all.

correct roger.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Sat 16 Dec, 2006 01:38 am
Would it be the same as a cess pool?

I hate it when my python drops into the toilet.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sat 16 Dec, 2006 10:24 am
DrewDad wrote:
I hate it when my python drops into the toilet.

Yeah, but it's important not to miss, too!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Man Pulls 7-Foot Python From Toilet
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/02/2024 at 04:31:31