the world gone to hell in a handcart! Mad Mad
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,593 • Replies: 24
No top replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 10 Dec, 2006 09:45 pm
The kid probably don't even know what sex is.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sun 10 Dec, 2006 09:48 pm
Nor have a clue as to what the fuss was all about!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 10 Dec, 2006 10:36 pm
I could go on about this. Not this evening.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Sun 10 Dec, 2006 11:22 pm
ossobuco wrote:
I could go on about this. Not this evening.

Ditto
0 Replies

kiwimac

Reply Sun 10 Dec, 2006 11:34 pm
My 6 year old hugs his teacher all the time. Nothing in it other than affection. Goodness me!
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Sun 10 Dec, 2006 11:54 pm
I love diving into a nice set of hooters. Can't say I blame the kid.

I just had to offer an alternative view. :wink:
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Mon 11 Dec, 2006 12:05 am
In first grade we used to kiss our teacher goodbye every afternoon. It wasn't until years later, looking at my old school photos that I realised how lucky we were!!!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 11 Dec, 2006 08:39 am
Well, that's one kid scarred for life.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 11 Dec, 2006 08:49 am
This is political correctness gone beserk!

When my granddaughter was very little, she would nuzzle up to my chest and say, "Grandma, you're so comfortable". I never felt sexually harassed! Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 11 Dec, 2006 12:14 pm
Reasons like these, I am so glad my daughter attends a private school. I love it when I see my daughter hug her teachers - it shows how much care is given by the teachers. Giving hugs by a young child is showing that you care and love some one - only some one twisted would think otherwise.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Mon 11 Dec, 2006 10:46 pm
Surely a balance can be found where there's appropriate behaviour in a classroom that doesn't make others feel uncomfortable, a positive loving attitude where kids can feel that they are important, and that isn't totally devoid of human touch.

Thanks to all that have participated.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 11 Dec, 2006 11:57 pm
I still have things to say about the repercussions from this kind of venomous accusation, or, if not venomous, accusation from fright.
Hard to go there, I get agita'.
0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 12:41 am
Interesting too that the school apparently refused to divulge whether they found the child's motives to be inappropriate or whether or not the incident was recorded in his permanent record. Evidently they believe they are empowered to make such "subjective judgement calls" without any external oversight or review. The absurd claim that they must judge the objective act of touching without regard tpo motive is truly surreal.

The school district bureaucrats will defend themselves by referring only to their apparently neutral, but inhuman policy. The union will defend the teacher, and the bureaucrats won't take on the union. Unfortunately none of them is very interested in the child and none is willing to be accountable for their actions.

Amazing isn't it that so many people support home schooling and voucher proigrams.
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 12:50 am
That story is ridiculous and saddens me regarding how this event affects this child. Apparently this teachers aide must not be a mother and should find a different line of work if she is put off by the innocent behaviors of small children.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 01:16 am
Listening to GeorgeOb...
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 08:48 am
This is so incredibly stupid, my gut tells me that there's got to be more to it than just an innocent child and a hug.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 09:11 am
Boy, these four year olds these days! Little sexual deviants!!

No wonder Homeschooling is back on the rise.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 09:43 am
I can recall diving into a set of hooters and truly enjoying the experience. Though I was a tad older than 4. Perhaps this is in keeping with age discrimination! We should not discriminate against hooter lovers just because they are young!
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 09:51 am
eoe wrote:
This is so incredibly stupid, my gut tells me that there's got to be more to it than just an innocent child and a hug.

Me too, eoe.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Hug lands 4-year-old in suspension
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/02/2024 at 04:28:54