jansport livewire song!!! help!

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2003 10:42 pm
does anyone what the song is to the jansport livewire commercial, the song is about a female deer?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,002 • Replies: 20
No top replies

sweetcomplication

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2003 02:00 pm
Welcome, pellis0383:

I just wanted you to know that I've been trying to help you out. I used as many search engines as I could with no results. I even e-mailed Jansport, but they have not yet responded. Maybe they still will. . .
0 Replies

pellis0383

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2003 10:15 pm
sweetcomplication, thx. ive email jansport also, but they never returned my email
0 Replies

bluemac

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2003 01:46 am
Name of the Song
The name of the song is "Do-Re-Me". It is a song from The Sound of Music.

The following link gives a description of the story, and quotes the Lyrics of the various songs:

http://www.filmsite.org/soun.html
0 Replies

sweetcomplication

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2003 07:13 am
Now, THAT, is truly amazing, bluemac: if only I had seen the commercial ... pellis0383: you haven't seen "The Sound Of Music"?
it's an oldie but a goodie: but, also, a sugar-coated one, to be sure!
0 Replies

sweetcomplication

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2003 07:22 am
Oh, and, bluemac:

WELCOME[/color]: GLAD YOU'RE HERE and posting so soon!!!!! Keep on posting...

pellis0383: doncha want to keep on posting?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2003 07:25 am
Even the Simpsons parodied that one when they hit a deer with the car:

Homer: Doh!
Marge: A deer!
Lisa: A female deer!
0 Replies

sweetcomplication

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2003 07:27 am
ooooooh, wonderful to hear from the clown!!!! Boys, I am a real Cav Fancier - stick around, you will be as well...
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2003 07:28 am
Brother getting hitched next week, so I'm on downtime a bit, but still here Wink
0 Replies

sweetcomplication

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2003 07:30 am
you must be very busy then! are you part of the catering staff?...part of the wedding party, eg Best Man (you already ARE the Best Man, of course!)?

what is the date of the wedding?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2003 07:37 am
Technically, they are already married. He married a lovely and beautiful Japanese girl in Japan, at least the legal stuff. Here, next week, there are three functions, my aunts are hosting one, the formal affair is the following night, and there is an after party which I am indeed catering. So the 23rd, 24th and 25th are pretty full, and on the 22nd, I am attending a party for another friend who was also recently married, also to a Japanese girl, but we like my brother's wife better Wink
0 Replies

sweetcomplication

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2003 07:41 am
Mazel Tov!!!

ooooh, so close to my birthday (July 28); may I please have a dark chocolate cark with whipped cream frosting and whipped cream w/fresh berries between the layers?

thankyew
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2003 07:52 am
I can do cake, but I am not sure what cark is.... Laughing

Happy birthday early! Here is your weekly horoscope from our local newspaper guru, Rob Breszny:

In his only book, the French poet Lautréamont (1846-1870) wrote about holy yearning disguised as mournful complaint. "Whenever you hear the dogs' howling in the fields," his mother told him as a child, "don't deride what they do: they thirst insatiably for the infinite, like you, me, and the rest of us humans. I even allow you to stand at the window and gaze upon this exalted spectacle." Let this passage be the starting point for your meditations in the coming week, Leo. You need to search for the noble purpose that lies beneath the plaintive cries that have been racking your heart.
0 Replies

sweetcomplication

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2003 08:00 am
well, some chef; I mean, everyone who is anyone KNOWS that cark is cake made with dark chocolate, you *#*@* man, you!!

plaintive cries? racking my heart? Why, sir, to whatever might you refer? I certainly have no identification with that Rolling Eyes ...
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2003 08:06 am
Heh heh....I only cook, the astrology you have to take up with the divine Mr. Rob.

http://www.freewillastrology.com/
0 Replies

sweetcomplication

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2003 08:17 am
and, man, you sure can cook! (heh heh)
0 Replies

sweetcomplication

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2003 08:22 am
I followed your link and found the horoscope to be for the week of July 10; yeah, sure, maybe all the way back on July 10; but not on July 15 -- oops, we're still in that week, huh? BUSTED!!!
0 Replies

pellis0383

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2003 05:54 pm
sweetcomplication: no, i have never seen the movie, " the sound of music."
0 Replies

zaitht

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2003 09:12 pm
Haven't found the name of the artist... BUT
0 Replies

zaitht

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2003 09:16 pm
Jansport commercial
Haven't found the artist but did find the advertising firm. DDB Seattle. You can even see the commercial on their site. Go to http://www.basshowes.com/advertising_portfolio_item.asp?id=210

I have emailed them asking for the song information but haven't heard from them yet.

Email them. Maybe if several people start emailing them we may get a response! :-)

Oh yeah. I praised them for great creativity too... I like that commercial! Cool
0 Replies