Stick your job, I'm a millionaire .... or not?

Reyn

Reply Tue 5 Dec, 2006 07:26 pm
Quote:

This is hilarious!

Never mind he didn't win the lottery and quit his job. The stupidest thing this guy did was resign after he got his job back because he got a ribbing from his colleagues.

Dumbass.... Laughing
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 312 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Bohne

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 05:42 am
[quote]Ex-boss Mike said: "You see where people's loyalties lie when money like that is involved."[/quote]

Sad, but very true.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 06:32 am
I read that in the paper this morning.Think I wouldnt say anything til the money was in the bank,just to be safe.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 06:43 am
Poor bloke!

Yeah, in the bank. Check it to make sure. Call bank the next day to make sure. Give it a week to make sure. I'd still have a hard time believing it.

And, call me crazy, but I probably wouldn't leave my job. I might have someone come in part time to do the boring stuff, but I would still want to do what I'm doing.
0 Replies

Bohne

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 07:57 am
[quote="squinney"]And, call me crazy, but I probably wouldn't leave my job. I might have someone come in part time to do the boring stuff, but I would still want to do what I'm doing.[/quote]

Not crazy, I like that!
Not sure if I would give up my job, I might actually try and do something totally different, never know, but I definitely would not piss off my boss.
I have no problems with him, why should I do that?
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 08:46 am
Dude could use some eyeglasses.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 12:09 pm
First sign of idiocy is him going to blow 20% or so of the check on a f'n car.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Stick your job, I'm a millionaire .... or not?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/02/2024 at 02:43:38