squinney

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 08:31 am
_Heatwave_ wrote:
squinney wrote:
Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Dea!

For a boy I suggest Noah.

Noah Dea.

Has a nice ring to it, don't ya think?

I think so. Does it mean that Noddy appointed Godmother automatically?

Geddid? Noah Dea. Noddy.... Geddid? Cool

Very Happy That works too. I was going for No Idea, but I like your reading of it. The baby would be born with it's very own dominion in it's hands.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 09:12 am
_Heatwave_ wrote:

Oh, Bella Dea - in case you're a victim of the the dreaded morning sickness (for some it's all-day sickness ... like me) - babiesrus has these interesting lollipops called Preggie Pops. I can recommend the citrus flavors - they helped me.

I've heard of them...thanks! It comes and goes. More a nuisance belly ache than projectile vomiting. I just don't feel like eating much and the thought of certain foods makes my stomach roll. But otherwise, I am doin' ok. Very Happy
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 04:17 pm
That child--whichever the sex, whatever the name--will be born at a most auspicious time to a home of great good fortune.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 07:38 pm
Bella, are you looking foward to becoming a MILF?
0 Replies

Bawb

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 11:23 pm
Congratulations Bella!

Can I suggest a name? Name her after you, but for her first name, make it "Lesser". This is what I want to do with my kids, if I get any.

So it'll be like, I'm Cole Harrison, and they are Lesser Cole Harrison.
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2006 12:03 am
http://lifestyle.msn.com/FamilyandParenting/BabyandPregnancy/ArticleBC.aspx?cp-documentid=1400994&GT1=8882

Congratulations!!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2006 06:39 am
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Bella, are you looking foward to becoming a MILF?

Of course. Don't be silly. I can't wait to walk around the house in lingerie when my 15 year old sons friends are over. It will be so much fun!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.07 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 04:33:24