Should I feel remorse?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,377 • Replies: 31
No top replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2006 12:09 pm
no. you didn't engage in man/boy love with him though did you? Because that we couldn't find it in our heart to forgive.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2006 12:10 pm
Were they chicken's eggs?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2006 12:11 pm
They were the eggs of an emu.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2006 12:32 pm
If the children of Heeven were sacrificed in some sort of barbaric ritual then I am satisfied with my actions.

I like to consider myself as a sort of watchdog for my A2K brethren and if one of them should be in danger.... I will be there.

Forever vigilant.

I will die for my A2K friends. (with the exception of Slappy and eoe, and could someone tell me why eoe hates me so? I have no problem with the strained relationship with Slappy)
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2006 12:35 pm
You should just be glad those librals didn't take away your second amendment rights. What would you have done then?
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2006 12:35 pm
You did the right thing Gus. Kill or be all egg-covered. You may have saved yourself and many others who may have faced the same fate from this miscreant. Perhaps in the future that kid would have thrown an egg at a child who was destined to become President of the US and bring world peace but because he was pelted by the egg he became withdrawn and never fulfilled his potential and the world ended in nuclear anhiliation. You may have saved humanity. You should feel proud.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2006 12:36 pm
Gus, it has taken me over 21 months, and precisely 9306 posts, to realise that you are, and there's no polite way to say this, quite stark, staring barmy.

I hope you don't mind me mentioning this.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2006 12:36 pm
Thanks, Nick. Your words mean a lot to me. They are like a salve to my soul.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2006 12:37 pm
How did you know my name was Nick?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2006 12:38 pm
Lord Ellpus wrote:
Gus, it has taken me over 21 months, and precisely 9306 posts, to realise that you are, and there's no polite way to say this, quite stark, staring barmy.

I hope you don't mind me mentioning this.

You've said that 31 times, Lord, so I would have to examine the mirror quite carefully if I were you.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2006 12:50 pm
I've taken your advice and had a look, but could only see the fine, chiselled features of my manly visage staring back at me.

I am quite aroused now. I think I shall lie down for a while.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2006 01:24 pm
Is this a yolk?
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2006 01:32 pm
I can assure you, Sir, my arousal is NO joke. Frightens the life out me sometimes, when I forget that it's there.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2006 01:33 pm
sounds like he deserved it..
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2006 02:39 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
...I will die for my A2K friends...

Prove it.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2006 02:42 pm
http://www.brownsnout.com/archives/1000-duck-egg.jpg

throw it..
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2006 05:35 pm
Gus,

You did the right thing. That kid took the lives of several potential chickens. Chickens that will never know the thrill of henpecking, clucking over chicken feed, and getting laid by a rooster.

That kid had it coming. An eye for an eye!
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2006 05:51 pm
Gus
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
If the children of Heeven were sacrificed in some sort of barbaric ritual then I am satisfied with my actions.
I like to consider myself as a sort of watchdog for my A2K brethren and if one of them should be in danger.... I will be there.
Forever vigilant.
I will die for my A2K friends. (with the exception of Slappy and eoe, and could someone tell me why eoe hates me so? I have no problem with the strained relationship with Slappy)

Ok, where were you when I recently needed you?

BBB
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2006 05:54 pm
Gus
Should we report Gus to the police?

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=87521

BBB Shocked
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I killed some kid that threw eggs at me
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 03:50:29