YOUR BEST AND WORST OF 2006

Mame

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 04:20 pm
smorgs wrote:
Need to add another worst:

My Dad is dying of cancer and failing fast. I'm going to get up early and take his old dg (Bumble) for a nice long walk to her favourite place... I know that will make my Dad happier and more content, to know his dogs okay. He'll ask after the dig first... and then my Mum.

x

Sorry to hear about your dad, smorgs. .. funny thing about parents - they're irreplaceable. I hope you get to make the most of his last days. Warm and comforting thoughts to you all.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 04:37 pm
smorgs wrote:
Need to add another worst:

My Dad is dying of cancer and failing fast. I'm going to get up early and take his old dg (Bumble) for a nice long walk to her favourite place... I know that will make my Dad happier and more content, to know his dogs okay. He'll ask after the dig first... and then my Mum.

x

You do your Dad proud, Sarah.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 06:11 pm
Sorry to hear of the sad news, Sarah. There's a lot of it going about.

(((((((Sarah)))))))
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 06:18 pm
It's forecast stormy weather tomorrow morning, Sarah, but I hope there's a little pocket of sunshine that follows you round while you go for that walk. Give bumble a pat for me, eh?
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 09:34 pm
I'm sorry too, Sarah, to hear the news about your dad. You're a close family, aren't you? This can't be at all easy. Sad

My best: Finally (finally!) getting some of my confidence back after a few pretty rough years. I'm starting to feel like my old self again. (Didn't like it at all when I felt like some character from a wretched, soppy C & W song! Laughing )

Worst: Job problems continue & are likely to continue in the future. (I'm getting too "experienced" (meaning expensive) these days. Oh well, something will work out, of that I'm certain. (I won't comment on Oz & other political developments here, but BOY COULD I? Grrrr)
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Mon 1 Jan, 2007 11:36 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
I've been shopping for some wine to bring over to benoutwitted's house on New Year's Eve.

I've been told there is a party there.

How was the party, gus?
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 07:59:39