Why did you join A2K?

2PacksAday

Reply Wed 29 Nov, 2006 12:53 am
I stick around for one reason, and one reason only....I'm waiting for Chai {that's Chai not Tai} to get tipsy one night and flash that often talked about impressive rack.

Then I will slip away, silently into the void of the world wide web....a happy and content man.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Wed 29 Nov, 2006 12:56 am
...and I thought that it was just Gus and I that shared this secret passion.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Wed 29 Nov, 2006 01:09 am
I hafta spend a good bit of time in front of monitors, a lot of it pretty much just watching and waiting for something that calls for my attention. Forums and groups are good filler for that "empty" time, and I participate on several.

As several others already have mentioned, I found my way here several years ago via a then-dying, now-defunct forum. Lotsa folks I knew from that other forum either were here already or showed up over time, and I've discovered lotsa new freinds as well.
0 Replies

rockpie

Reply Wed 29 Nov, 2006 06:42 am
so boredom/desire for knowledge/delight at arguing... what a fantastic society we could create if we could find a remote planet capable of sustaining life... or we could all become evil genius' and take over all the major landmarks of France!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 06:50:43