'Pregnant' man fined in court

Reyn

Reply Mon 27 Nov, 2006 07:32 pm
Quote:
'Pregnant' man fined in court

From correspondents in Johannesburg
November 28, 2006

A SOUTH African man was fined by a local court overnight for taking time off from work and trying to cover it with a fake gynaecologist's certificate attesting he was pregnant and needed a week off.

A magistrate's court in Vereeniging, near Johannesburg, fined 27-year-old Charles Sibindana 1000 rand ($180) for the brazen forgery, the SAPA news agency reported.

Sibindana stole a medical certificate from a health centre used by his pregnant girlfriend, but was apparently unaware that only women consulted gynaecologists.

Magistrate Bruno Van Eeden jokingly warned Sibindana "not to walk around faking sick letters from gynaecologists".'Pregnant' man fined in court
From correspondents in Johannesburg
November 28, 2006
A SOUTH African man was fined by a local court overnight for taking time off from work and trying to cover it with a fake gynaecologist's certificate attesting he was pregnant and needed a week off.

A magistrate's court in Vereeniging, near Johannesburg, fined 27-year-old Charles Sibindana 1000 rand ($180) for the brazen forgery, the SAPA news agency reported.

Sibindana stole a medical certificate from a health centre used by his pregnant girlfriend, but was apparently unaware that only women consulted gynaecologists.

Magistrate Bruno Van Eeden jokingly warned Sibindana "not to walk around faking sick letters from gynaecologists".

Tell me someone wouldn't be this stupid. Please, someone tell me! Mad
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 246 • Replies: 3
No top replies

patiodog

Reply Mon 27 Nov, 2006 08:36 pm
Mebbe he can't read.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Mon 27 Nov, 2006 09:27 pm
Hmmmm...... I'm thinking that's not the case here.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Mon 27 Nov, 2006 09:28 pm
This is why we should teach sex education in schools when the children are young.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » 'Pregnant' man fined in court
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/02/2024 at 10:32:16