Man gets angry then gets naked

Reyn

Reply Fri 24 Nov, 2006 11:40 am
Quote:
Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Man gets angry then gets naked

PORT EWEN - A Port Ewen man having an argument with his girlfriend Tuesday night in the middle of Route 9W became angry when Ulster County Sheriffs deputies began questioning him.

So he took off all his clothes and stood naked in the street, police said.

The 43-year-old man is also accused of resisting arrest. He was charged with public lewdness and resisting arrest, both misdemeanors. Both he and his girlfriend were charged with disorderly conduct, a violation, and were released.

The Poughkeepsie Journal does not typically publish the names of those charged with misdemeanors.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

They should stick this on reality TV.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 311 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Mame

Reply Fri 24 Nov, 2006 11:51 am
Wonder what they'd been drinking Smile
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Fri 24 Nov, 2006 11:54 am
.........AND carrying an offensive weapon, perchance?

(LOVE the new avatar, Reyn, old boy)
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Fri 24 Nov, 2006 12:05 pm
Lord Ellpus wrote:
(LOVE the new avatar, Reyn, old boy)

I'm a huge fan of English comedy, and the Carry On movies are certainly no exception. In those movies, many actors who you wouldn't normally think as comedic were in there. For example, William Hartnell (the first Doctor Who).

Stay tuned though. I change avatars like I change underwear (no, not once a year! Laughing ).
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Fri 24 Nov, 2006 12:12 pm
I step into a new pair of underpants every day, but when I get to Saturday, I usually find I can't fit any more on.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Fri 24 Nov, 2006 12:12 pm
I'm having difficulty taking the naked man's perspective. Why does he think the exposure of his body is an abuse of others?

That reminds me of the man naked under his raincoat who askekd my wife on a very cold night if he could just DESCRIBE his body to her. This flasher was obviously not expressing anger; he was so polite.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Man gets angry then gets naked
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/02/2024 at 12:18:43