Nude Couple's Feud Ends at Waffle House

Reyn

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 01:54 pm
Quote:
Nude Couple's Feud Ends at Waffle House

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) -- No shirt, no service? What about no clothes at all? A couple that began squabbling in a motel room Friday morning carried their dispute over to an adjacent Waffle House restaurant in the nude, police said.

The woman, who was not identified, told officers she was staying in a room with Larry Boyd when he took a hit of cocaine, started trashing their room and choked her.

She ran in the buff to the nearby restaurant and locked herself in the bathroom. Boyd, also naked, followed her into the restaurant and then fled in a car.

He was arrested - still naked - after a short chase by police and was charged with driving under the influence and felony evading arrest, among other charges. It was not immediately clear whether he had an attorney.

So, I guess any customers that were in the restaurant had to act nonchalant and keep chomping on their eggs and waffles?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,102 • Replies: 20
No top replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 02:08 pm
Not the kind of sausage I care to dwell on.
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 02:18 pm
I'll have two eggs over easy, waffles and a side of naked couple, please.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 03:54 pm
One might very well have choked on one's breakfast! I wonder if anybody's suing?
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 04:39 pm
Waiter, there's a pubic hair in my syrup.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 04:46 pm
Re: Nude Couple's Feud Ends at Waffle House
Reyn wrote:
Quote:
...It was not immediately clear whether he had an attorney.

What is it with these stories? Who cares whether these naked nutcases have attorneys?!?
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 08:34 pm
Re: Nude Couple's Feud Ends at Waffle House
Eva wrote:
Reyn wrote:
Quote:
...It was not immediately clear whether he had an attorney.

What is it with these stories? Who cares whether these naked nutcases have attorneys?!?

Well, we don't want to appear callous now, do we? We're a caring society. :wink:
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 09:39 pm
Nah, these are AP stories! The one about the naked guy with the awl up his you-know-what ended the same way...

Quote:
...A person answering the phone at the jail Friday night did not know whether Sheehan had a lawyer.

Does the Associated Press have ties to the American Bar Association? Are they alerting attorneys about possible clients? What's the deal? Why's it in the story? It's not newsworthy, y'know. I mean, readers couldn't care less whether crazy people have lawyers or not. They might as well tell us what the bozo's favorite color is.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 09:41 pm
It's blue.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sun 5 Nov, 2006 07:20 am
So?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 5 Nov, 2006 08:32 am
The awl is probably doodoo brown.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sun 5 Nov, 2006 08:40 am
Eva wrote:
They might as well tell us what the bozo's favorite color is.

i'm pretty sure its buff
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 5 Nov, 2006 02:37 pm
Or flesh...
0 Replies

Equus

Reply Sun 5 Nov, 2006 03:33 pm
If he chased her into a Waffle House, can the husband be charged with assault in batter?
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sun 5 Nov, 2006 03:40 pm
I think there has to be syrup involved.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sun 5 Nov, 2006 05:47 pm
Anything is likely to happen at a Waffle House.

Waffle houses are the last bastion of the hard core hash slinging waitress.

This incident probably didn't even knock off the 3 inch ash on her cigarette.

http://woodencigars.com/images/super.jpg
0 Replies

hamburger

Reply Sun 5 Nov, 2006 05:52 pm
hoping the hot waffle with syrup didn't drop into his lap - someone would have had to clean it up !
hbg
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sun 5 Nov, 2006 05:52 pm
Hey!

Who feels like goin' to the Waffle House?

I'll drive.

hurry up before farmerman calls shotgun.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sun 5 Nov, 2006 07:25 pm
Chai Tea wrote:
Hey!

Who feels like goin' to the Waffle House?

Well, I could go for some of that chili right about now:

BERT'S CHILLI

Yes, there really is a Bert! As a matter of fact, Bert has been with the Waffle House, Inc. more than 30 years. He created his famous chili recipe in the early 1980's when he was working in Dallas, Texas. He tested several combinations before coming up with the perfect bowl of chili.

Twenty years later, Bert's Chili is still made to his exacting standards. Each pot of chili is prepared using only the finest ingredients, including chili beans, USDA Choice hamburger, Jimmy Dean sausage, tomato, onions and a special blend of seasonings.

Keep an eye out for the legend himself. Bert is often seen serving customers at all hours of the day behind the counter at a Waffle House restaurant. If you see Bert, ask him to fix you a bowl of his famous-recipe chili.

http://www.wafflehouse.com/images/bert_character.gif

Chai, are you picking me up?
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sun 5 Nov, 2006 07:42 pm
yeah...

I'll swing by in the rig in about 15 minutes.

then, I've got to make it to memphis by the morning with that load of chickens.

you up for it?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Nude Couple's Feud Ends at Waffle House
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/02/2024 at 12:26:57