Print Out Forms/Tables from the Internet

Noddy24

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 12:14 pm
In spite of my many good qualities, I'm one of those people who has trouble drawing a straight line with a ruler. As for drawing lines that intersect with square corners.....

Since I now have my traditional exercise routine anda series of exercises for a stiff neck and Physical Therapy homework with exercises for stretch and strength and balance, I'd like to make some handy-dandy, useful charts.

Does anyone know of a website for a perfectionalist, fumble-fisted woman?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 933 • Replies: 15
No top replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 12:15 pm
Noddy, If you can describe what you need, I can make one up and post it here for you to copy.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 12:17 pm
If you have Microsoft Works, you can design your own forms from basic ones they offer.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 01:40 pm
C.I.--

You're very sweet.

This would be a very simple form/chart.

Working with an 8 1/2 x 11 piece of paper.

I visualize listing exercises down the left hand side of the page, allowing for this first column to be about 3 inches wide and subsequent columns being about 5/8 of a inch wide to accumulate check marks.

Across the top, I'd need an inch or an inch and a half to enter the days of the week.

We're not talking complex here--more like lazy.

Let's see whether somewhere on the Internet there are people who cater to the organized but ham-fisted?

I met McTag for coffee this week--he mentioned you as one of his favorite A2K habitues.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 03:12 pm
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/imposter222/excersizelog.jpg
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 03:14 pm
Or this:

log
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 03:16 pm
Your can right click on the first image, and do a "Print This."
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 03:40 pm
If you want to try making your own charts but don't want to invest in the software, use Google's new docs and spreadsheet sharing tool:

Quote:
Creating
Create basic documents and spreadsheets from scratch.
You can easily do all the basics, including making bulleted lists, sorting by columns, adding tables, images, comments, formulas, changing fonts and more.

Upload your existing files.
Google Docs & Spreadsheets accepts most popular file formats, including DOC, XLS, ODF, ODS, RTF, CSV, etc. So go ahead and upload your existing files; all your formatting and formulas will come through intact.

Familiar desktop feel makes editing a breeze.
Just click the toolbar buttons to bold, underline, indent, change the font or number format, change the cell background color and so on.

You can also find it listed on Google's website under their "More" link.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 04:04 pm
C.I.--

Magnificent!

You've removed another source of procrastination. I've put the first printed sheet on my clipboard and tomorrow between sections of the Sunday paper I'll start my journey to perfection.

Thank you.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 04:23 pm
Butrflynet--

I didn't mean to ignore you--we must have been posting at the same time.

Not only do I have trouble drawing straight lines, but while I own a very fine computer, I have no idea how to make it do tricks. A Good Woman would want to learn to exploit the Wonderful World of Electronics, but I frequently fall short in the Good Woman department.

All the same, I thank you for your advice. How is your balance coming along? I think the PT sessions are improving my balance and stamina--and, of course, my character. I'm a sedentary sort of being.

Hold your dominion.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 04:26 pm
Noddy, I used to be a sedentary person too, but learned quickly that being a couch potato can be detrimental to one's health. I try to walk about 3-miles/day.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 04:28 pm
I recently started working on my "diet." Trying to eat more fruits and vegies, drink more water, and trying not to eat too much snacks after dinner. It's hard, I tell ya.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 05:41 pm
C.I.--

Two and a half years ago I broke my leg--again--and healing is not complete. Consequently my exercise possibilities are somewhat restricted.

Portion Control. If you master Portion Control....

I spend a lot of my time cooking in advance and freezing 500 calorie portions of soups and casseroles.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 05:56 pm
Noddy24 wrote:
C.I.--

I met McTag for coffee this week--he mentioned you as one of his favorite A2K habitues.

I knew I liked McTag!

C.I. -- I find it hard to believe you were ever sedentary. I've walked along the city streets with you and you keep a fine pace. You might even inspire me to get off my lazy butt!!
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 06:04 pm
JPB, I think walking at a brisk pace is in my blood. When I go out with my wife, she always trail behind. When I took my sister to Egypt and Jordan a few years ago, we walked at the same pace.

I've been scolded by strangers for walking into restaurants before my wife; my patience level is not good. LOL
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 06:47 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
my patience level is not good. LOL

hmmmm, a sigline perhaps?
0 Replies