How to get recipe for mixed cocktail patented, bottled and

Reply Sat 21 Oct, 2006 11:55 pm
My family runs a store and have been selling cocktails made with our own twist on traditional recipes for several years. We've been quite popular with our costumers and have a loyal following so we're looking for a way to branch out of small business now. We have several recipes we would like to patent and need a bottler and distributor. We would love to partner up with a major vendor like Lord & Dock and produce a line of prepared cocktails like Pernod Richard's KahlĂșa Chocolate Latte. Unfortunately we don't know much about the large commercial industry for bottled alcoholic drinks so do you know how we might go about doing this? This includes how to find the right lawyer and getting in contact with the right people who can become distributors. We've been having very little luck with using the internet to research anything specific. I know this doesn't deal specifically with wine but I'm casting a wide net for answers. Thank you.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 643 • Replies: 0
No top replies