Git yer "Johnny-Light" here!

Reyn

Reply Sat 14 Oct, 2006 08:55 pm
Quote:
We make toilet seat lights that promote family harmony in the bathroom by lighting the commode bowl and toilet bowl at night so you can see the toilet bowl when the toilet seat is lifted.

This lighted toilet seat and toilet bowl aid in potty training for children. Toilet training is made easier when this bathroom accessory lights the toilet bowl when the toilet seat is lifted. When the toilet seat is down, the light is off, when the toilet seat is up the light is on when using this family harmony promoting bathroom accessory on your commode. Green light means "Go" for young children who need help in potty training and toilet training. Children learn to put the toilet seat down when finished using the toilet. This helps them in their toilet training and aids in bathroom sanitation.

The soothing toilet seat light is easy on the eyes at night when you need a small toilet bowl light in the middle of the night and don't want to shock those sleepy eyes when you need to use the commode and need to lift the toilet seat. It also reminds your sleepy head to lower the toilet seat on the commode when you are done using the toilet.

Get one of unique Johnny-Light toilet bowl lights today to help with the battle of the sexes, promote family harmony, aid in potty training and toilet training, keep the bathroom clean, reminds us to put the toilet seat down when done.

Johnny-Light

http://org33.zorpia.com/0/2388/15286953.88be77.gif
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 367 • Replies: 6
No top replies

lezzles

Reply Sun 15 Oct, 2006 02:11 am
I think I'd be frightened to use it. I can picture a scene from a horror movie - character staggers out of bed, still half asleep, but in dire need of using the loo - doesn't turn on the lights, no need with green light emanating from bowl when lifted lid - sits down, sighing with relief at making it safely - unaware that bulb has broken and green light is really the luminescent emanation of the horrible monstor that is about to drag him down into the toilet. Shocked
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sun 15 Oct, 2006 09:32 am
Laughing Laughing Laughing You're in the right place for that tale!

Thanks....
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 15 Oct, 2006 09:36 am
That might be expensive. A night light only costs a couple of dollars.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sun 15 Oct, 2006 09:39 am
Yeah, I'd thought of that. Costs under $5!

Besides, green? Yuk! Exclamation
0 Replies

Tico

Reply Sun 15 Oct, 2006 09:59 am
I don't imbibe anymore, but thinking back to the days when I did ....

Talking into the great white telephone is bad enough -- having it all illuminated in a soft green glow would be horrible.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sun 15 Oct, 2006 04:21 pm
Yeah, I could see that alone could make one queasy. Shocked
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Git yer "Johnny-Light" here!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/02/2024 at 10:25:31