Left handed scissors

Merry Andrew

Reply Sat 14 Oct, 2006 09:51 pm
Osso, nothing unusual in listening to the phone with your left ear. Most right-handed folks do that. It leaves the right hand free for taking notes or whatever.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Sat 14 Oct, 2006 09:55 pm
Phoenix32890 wrote:
I am left handed, but I write normally. I do not curl my hand around, as many lefties do. On the other hand, I can only cut with a scissors with my right hand. For some reason, it just does not work!

Yep, I'm exactly the same as you, Phoenix.

I turn the paper (only slightly) and have nice handwriting....no problem, really.

Right handed scissors are very painful to use, and yes, if I try to use them with my right hand, the blades seem to pull apart from one another and just end up making dent marks on the paper.

I sometimes look at lefties using the "claw" hand whilst writing, and think "Why?"

I won't mind getting a pfffffft from Chai, as she's not really a genuine leftie, by the sounds of it.

I'm learning to play the guitar at the moment, but am learning it left handed, after getting it re-strung in the correct order for a leftie.

I worked in a butchery department for several years when I was young, and always used the knife with my left hand. I found no problem with it. I didn't even know there was such a thing as a left handed knife!

Maybe they're for "claw" handed diners?
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/16/2024 at 11:37:31