THIS IS BIZARRE

Reply Tue 10 Oct, 2006 05:54 pm
I just saw a thread by nimh in the "new posts" section, regarding a time-glitch on A2K. Seems that a couple of posts of his to a thread initiated by Solve et Coagula seemingly posted before the original thread did! He provided a link and went to check the thread. Then I clicked the 'back' arrow and came back to nimh's thread. After reading all the responses (only a handful), I wanted to add my tuppeny and clicked on 'post reply.' AND IT TOOK ME BACK TO COAGULA'S THREAD INSTEAD!!! And I couldn't get out of it without clicking on 'forums' first. AND NOW I CAN'T FINF NIMH's THREAD ANYWHERE!

Is it yesterday yet?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 543 • Replies: 12
No top replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 10 Oct, 2006 05:56 pm
Tomorrow is all so far away...

it's been fixed by Totally Girly and Such, yayyy.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Tue 10 Oct, 2006 06:04 pm
Osso, it had already been fixed by Totally Girly when the mishap occurred and I got blown off-course. How is it possible to click on 'post reply' and end up looking at a totally different thread?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 10 Oct, 2006 06:12 pm
Ahhh, I dunno, verrrrry interesting..
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Tue 10 Oct, 2006 06:31 pm
Are you near a rabbit hole? or a looking glass? Have you perchance seen a white rabbit with a watch?

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/CMAG/936-006~Alice-in-Wonderland-Posters.jpg
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 10 Oct, 2006 06:38 pm
I want to live in Merry's world. For a brief time anyway. Just to see all the colors and the phantasmagorical images which whisk by on a daily basis.

It must be cool.
0 Replies

hamburger

Reply Tue 10 Oct, 2006 06:52 pm
when i signed on to a2k for the first time today , i received a plain white page with neat black script - slightly larger than the regular script , i think .
i thought it was a new and very neat layout . when i signed back on later , it was back to 'regular' .
i assume it must have been my computer that played a trick on me ???
hbg
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 10 Oct, 2006 06:52 pm
dadpad wrote:
Are you near a rabbit hole? or a looking glass? Have you perchance seen a white rabbit with a watch?

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/CMAG/936-006~Alice-in-Wonderland-Posters.jpg

What the hell are you asking that for?

= : - (
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 10 Oct, 2006 07:08 pm
No, not your computer, Hamburger.. it's been quite a ride today on a2k.
0 Replies

hamburger

Reply Tue 10 Oct, 2006 07:44 pm
i really liked "the new layout" !
very easy to read .
hbg
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 02:44 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
I want to live in Merry's world. For a brief time anyway. Just to see all the colors and the phantasmagorical images which whisk by on a daily basis.

It must be cool.

Just like the '60s, eh? Laughing
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 03:07 pm
And y'know what? I still can't find nimh's original thread after browsing through all the forums.

Did I just imagine that, too?

I'm one sick puppy, methinks.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 03:43 am
psst try Forum Help
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » THIS IS BIZARRE
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 11:05:14