I keep thinking about death.

RexRed

Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 05:51 am
Love covers a multitude of sins...
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 05:53 am
flushd wrote:
Sounds exciting, actually, mat. Something new or out of your comfort zone- always a little freaky.

It is goooood. It means you're alive! Very Happy

Spain! Lucky girl.

Last week I did a sports activity like an assualt course in the trees, hanging in mid air, zip wires etc it was a birthday treat as I wanted to do something completly different.

I have never been so scared in my life!!!

The feeling I have now is alot like that.I can remember thinking 'if I can do this I can do anything'.But now I seem to be interpreting that feeling in the wrong way.

Out of my comfort zone, I like that.
I am trying to push my comfort boundaries, so maybe its that.

My fear feeling is shifting, thanks guys.

Spain, first holiday in 6 years, bring it on!!!
0 Replies

lezzles

Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 06:43 am
material girl wrote:
lezzles wrote:
and don't walk all over other people.)

What did youmean by that?

All I meant was that in living your life to the fullest, don't achieve that by hurting others - bad karma - what goes around comes around - you know? :wink:
0 Replies

lezzles

Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 06:43 am
material girl wrote:
lezzles wrote:

All I meant was that in living your life to the fullest, don't achieve that by hurting others - bad karma - what goes around comes around - you know? :wink:

Have a great holiday, ole!
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 06:51 am
lezzles wrote:
material girl wrote:
lezzles wrote:

Have a great holiday, ole!

Yep, I try not to.I dont get a kick out of hurting people if they dont deserve it.
I try to live life by Karma too, but changed my ways a bit recently when I realised I was being nice/good yet bad things happend to me.
Ive re-evaulated things now and Im only nasty when I totally have to be.
0 Replies

Bohne

Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 07:03 am
material girl wrote:
Spain.
Its not just flying, its just a general fear.I know im being silly but I just have this little niggling fear in my tummy and I dont like it!
Im sure Il shake it but its never been there before.

Id love to live each day as if it were the last but as i sit here im pondering about spending a bit more money than normal on someting that could make my life a bit more interesting.
See how silly I am.Why dont I just do it, I have the money!!

Spain is lovely, hope you are having fun.

And each person approaches things differently.
Maybe you just need the extra bit of thinking.
Maybe whatever you are going to enjoy whatever you are going to get just the better for it in the end!
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 02:06 pm
material girl wrote:

Last week I did a sports activity like an assualt course in the trees, hanging in mid air, zip wires etc it was a birthday treat as I wanted to do something completly different.
Spain, first holiday in 6 years, bring it on!!!

Oh Oh Oh! That is so cool. You're always full of surprises, mat. Smile

Enjoy your holiday.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 02:21 pm
I fly all the time and have not crashed yet! There is nothing to be afraid of. Besides, we're all going to die someday so live life to the fullest and strive to live with no regrets.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 3 Oct, 2006 02:28 am
Thanks, guys.
Im less death orientated today.
Yesterday I felt like it was about to happen and I couldnt get away from it but today Im thinking, no rush.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 3 Oct, 2006 08:59 am
We all have fears. It is how we perceive those fears.

Do we come out of our fears afraid or confident?

That is all a matter of what conclusions we draw from our fears.

Disassociation from our fears is just a thought away.

We can choose how we perceive our fears and how reversing our fear can liberate us from them.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 10:40:36