Naked professor shocks students

Reyn

Reply Fri 29 Sep, 2006 09:16 pm
Quote:
Naked professor shocks students

A Chinese professor shocked his students by stripping naked during an art class.

http://www.ananova.com/images/web/746169.jpg

Prof Mo Xiaoxin, 56, was trying to emphasise the "power" of the body and to "challenge taboos", according to a Chinese newspaper.

Mo, 56, arranged for four other models, including a man and woman in their seventies or eighties, and a younger couple, to strip naked in front of the class while he lectured.

During the class, he also invited students to take off their clothes.

"Professor Mo appeared emotionally excited at the time," the paper quoted a student as saying.

"As he was talking, he undid his belt and took off his pants, and stood naked in the middle of the lecture podium."

The naked lecture, at the Institute of Human Body Culture and Arts in Changzhou city, made many of the 30 or so students feel "uneasy", the paper said.

"Some kept their eyes trained on the ceiling, some awkwardly bowed their heads and stared at the ground".

Tian Junting, a culture ministry official, said the course was still in a "research phase" and it wasn't yet known whether it had produced "positive or negative effects".

"There are no taboos in the field of research, but to do this directly in the course of teaching is obviously not appropriate," he added.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 684 • Replies: 16
No top replies

littlek

Reply Fri 29 Sep, 2006 09:18 pm
heeheehee
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 29 Sep, 2006 09:23 pm
The naked human form is beautiful. (snicker)
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Fri 29 Sep, 2006 09:25 pm
Who is the naked guy next to him? His Daddy?
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Fri 29 Sep, 2006 10:01 pm
littlek wrote:
heeheehee

I love it when you laugh. Actually, it's a damned fine thing to hear. Very Happy
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Fri 29 Sep, 2006 10:01 pm
edgarblythe wrote:
The naked human form is beautiful. (snicker)

Well.....sort of..... Laughing
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Fri 29 Sep, 2006 10:05 pm
CalamityJane wrote:
Who is the naked guy next to him? His Daddy?

I was wondering that myself. I thought maybe a mannequin, seeing that it's an art class.
0 Replies

tycoon

Reply Fri 29 Sep, 2006 10:25 pm
A student's head is in the way for me to determine exactly how excited, emotionally, professor Mo is.

Say, I don't see any students looking awkwardly up.
0 Replies

lezzles

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2006 03:05 pm
C'mon! Unless his name is Hung So Low, he has been airbrushed! Cool
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2006 04:12 pm
I suspect the pixels have been altered to protect the innocent.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2006 04:24 pm
Here in Texas, we know how to take care of teachers that expose their students to nudity!

Besides, only naked females will be tolerated....
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2006 09:16 pm
Yeah, but in Texas, don't you guys do everything different?
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 02:10 pm
Funny story, Reyn... aboute the part where Professor Mo got "emotionally excited" - heh heh... does that mean he had a woody?
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 03:13 pm
I see nothing wrong here. It was an art class. Could you imagine what the world would be like without MMichelangelo, Degas, Picasso and all the other nudie painters?
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 03:34 pm
Yeah, except he's the PROF. Usually you have nudes at a drawing/painting class, and they're professional models Laughing
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 05:32 pm
I have seen some of the "professional models" and my grandmother would look as good.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 05:43 pm
Mame wrote:
Funny story, Reyn... aboute the part where Professor Mo got "emotionally excited" - heh heh... does that mean he had a woody?

Looks like that part got airbrushed out. Laughing
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Naked professor shocks students
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/16/2024 at 12:56:10