Has anyone else noticed that Sozobe never swears?

sozobe

Reply Fri 29 Sep, 2006 10:13 am
What the hell?

I go out for a nice brunch and come home and have this PM, right, and it says "go defend yourself" and I open it up and it's a bunch of ******* assholes saying like totally fucked up stuff about how I never ******* swear. I mean, really, I swear all the ******* time.

Honest.

Sometimes.

Occasionally.

Aw, ****.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Fri 29 Sep, 2006 10:19 am
sozobe wrote:

Aw, ****.

I think KicKy owes you a testical.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 29 Sep, 2006 10:21 am
I agree.

Doesn't he have a spare, anyway?
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Fri 29 Sep, 2006 10:22 am
Unfortunately, kicky offered all three of his testicles as collateral to a bookmaker whom he has been dodging for the past seven or eight weeks. So I'm afraid that unless sozobe or anyone else has some muscle to back them up, kicky's nuts are spoken for.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Fri 29 Sep, 2006 10:23 am
I think he once claimed to have three.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

sozobe wrote:
What the hell?
I go out for a nice brunch and come home and have this PM, right, and it says "go defend yourself" and I open it up and it's a bunch of **** **** saying like totally **** up stuff about how I never **** swear. I mean, really, I swear all the **** time.
Honest.
Sometimes.
Occasionally.
Aw, ****.

"What the hell?" Now that's a prissy swear word if I ever heard one. Can't you do bettter than that?

BBB Laughing
0 Replies

patiodog

(odd - i started typing that post about kicky's three nuts before sozobe's post appeared. it has to be true, then...)
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 29 Sep, 2006 10:25 am
And "nice brunch" totally takes the wind out of any obscene sails, too. Sigh.

I used to be good at this. One can't be a self-respecting pick-up basketball player without being able to talk some serious trash. But then once the kid came along...

(Although, ironically, last night sozlet muttered "DAMMIT" and E.G. lifted an eyebrow and said "where did you learn that?" and she ratted me out. Ungrateful wench.)
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Fri 29 Sep, 2006 10:26 am
Half the time I can't remember the day of the week, but somehow I can remember how many balls Kicky claims to have. Is there a cure for this?
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Fri 29 Sep, 2006 10:26 am
ungrateful wench?

fruit of your loins or not, she's a ******* rat-bastard little ****. right?
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 29 Sep, 2006 10:27 am
rr...iii..

<breaks down sobbing>

I CAN'T DO IT!
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Fri 29 Sep, 2006 10:36 am
Really sad.

(actually, I rarely work blue online, but in life I have trouble getting through things like job interviews without at least saying g0ddamn or ****...)
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Fri 29 Sep, 2006 10:37 am
BBB
Pitiful!

BBB
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 29 Sep, 2006 10:47 am
And actually, as GreenWitch I think said, I DO swear even here so ptthhhht.

Did a quick search...

~2 pages of "a$$hole" (without the dollar signs)

~2 pages of "fvck" (without the "v")

~3 pages of "sh!t" (without the exclamation mark)

and those are the ones I didn't type in as asterisks (which I sometimes do). (Tried to search for "****" but that didn't work.)

I think I'm DEFINITELY owed a testicle.

Although tallying how often I swear earns me some sort of nimh award. Though at least I didn't make a cute little chart!!
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Fri 29 Sep, 2006 10:57 am
Keep n mind, it's ok to say piss, ****, ********** and tits on A2K so those words are NOT swearing. The only swears here are ************, **** and ****.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 29 Sep, 2006 03:24 pm
sozobe wrote:
Although tallying how often I swear earns me some sort of nimh award. Though at least I didn't make a cute little chart!!

What the f*ck? What are you f*cking f*ckwits going on about now, cant I f*cking ever get any f*cking peace in this place? F*ck! You want a cute f*cking little chart you get your cute f*cking little chart, yer bunch of f*cks. I cant f*cking believe anyone would even f*cking care, but here you go, ya pussies. Here's yer f*cking nimhjob of a piece of **** chart to cute up your f*cking pathetic little f*cking posts. F*ck!

And dont come f*cking whining to my ass when you dont f*cking like the outcome, cause I dont f*cking care you f*cking hear that?! I dont f*cking care!! I made your pussy asses your f*cking little chart, its got f*cking little colored f*cking bars and every-f*cking-thing you could ever f*cking want in a chart you as$holes, and if you really f*cking well insist I can even f*cking add a f*cking table with all the f*cking numbers you need. Yeah, right, like f*ck I will. No f*cking chance!

I tell you what you bunch of slimebag c*nts that you f*cking are, youd better f*cking enjoy the f*cking occasion, cause I swear, motherf*ck this is the last f*cking time I ever make a f*cking chart on request you f*ckwits. Buncha miserable c*nts.

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/6990/shitfd0.gif
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 29 Sep, 2006 03:34 pm
That had a certain rhythm to it..
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 29 Sep, 2006 03:47 pm
It did!

Lovely chart. Just lovely.

<sips some tea, pinky finger extended>

I have to say that while I swear a fair amount IRL (at least when the kid's not around) (usually) it's limited to maybe 4 words, with f*ck being a major one. I'm not real imaginitive.

(Hey, the chart even coordinates with my avatar! Soooooo cute...! :-D)
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 29 Sep, 2006 05:01 pm
Cute?

It's TERRIFYING.

Haze Nimh! Haze Nimh!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 29 Sep, 2006 05:05 pm
If the Wabbit doesn't get to tort . . . er, haze somebody, she's gonna explode.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 09/30/2024 at 06:30:36