tiesto fans out there?

rayray

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2003 09:44 pm
i listen to a wide variety of music, but when i listen to club music nobody beats tiesto. agree? i just missed him in seattle and its now my goal to catch him live.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,514 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Monger

Reply Sat 7 Jun, 2003 08:21 am
DJ Tiesto isn't my favorite, but he's quite good. I listed one of his tracks on this list of a few of my favorite electronic songs. If you're interested, once I get my own computer back online I can post some of my other favorite mellow-ish Ibiza type electronica artists that I listen too.
0 Replies

rayray

Reply Sat 7 Jun, 2003 02:37 pm
sure i'f be glad to see them. i liked alot of the songs u had listed. never heard the de la rocha song before but it seems like it'd be tight. i luv RAGE.
if u ever do get a tiesto cd i recommend "in search of sunrise v. 1-3" or "nyana".
later
0 Replies

chrome

Reply Tue 9 Sep, 2003 12:10 am
No wait, MAGIC SIX!! I love to surf the net or do computer work and jam to this on headphones. I adore Tiesto. He really knows how to get you through the journey. I accidently came upon him a few years ago, WOW. I also love Oakenfold. Especially Perfecto presents Another World disc #2. Almost wore that out.

When was Tiesto in Sea? Did I miss this? Did they announce it on C89? Damn, I need to pay attention.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Tue 9 Sep, 2003 01:30 am
I had all the Ibiza CDs but had to leave them in Brazil.

I think one of my favorite songs from the CD was a Tiesto.

Can you peeps name tracks? I'd like to get them again.
0 Replies

sslawson

Reply Mon 22 Sep, 2003 07:18 am
Dj Tiesto
Laughing Laughing Laughing I think that Dj tiesto rocks, he is so creative, eventhough some of his songs are long and annoying, but two songs really hit me hard, and they are so, so, so, i dont know how to say it, so there. They make me actually feel something. The songs were in the Nyana Album, the first one was (indoor) Andain, Beautiful Things, and the second was, (outdoor) Tears of the moon. Those songs were absolutley perfect. That is what i have to say. If you disagree or anything i said was untrue to you, please email me and tell me why. At, [email protected]
0 Replies