E-mail address

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2006 03:40 pm
I am getting e-mails from someone and would like to find out who they are. It is an aol e-mail address and this person is not listed in the member directory on aol. How can I find out who this person is? I don't even have aol. I am on MSN. Please help.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 485 • Replies: 2
No top replies

ebrown p

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2006 04:03 pm
Short answer is, unless this person wants you to know who she is, you can't. Aol may or may not know who this person is, but for privacy reasons they woun't tell you. It is also very easy to fake email-- i.e. send mail that looks like it is coming from someone else.

Your best bet is to ask them. If they are annoying you, most email programs and sites allow you to filter out mail.
0 Replies

Raener

Reply Sun 29 Oct, 2006 07:46 am
To add. If the e-mail is also inviting you to join something that seems to amazing to be true or a great offer and such, don't buy it. It's all a scam. Not with all mail but as you can't seem to find the departure of the mail then i would go for it.
0 Replies