Goth or Emo?

Ragman

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2006 07:31 pm
Setanta wrote:
Actually, Ragman, you began your post with this:

Quote:
I hate to inform those to the contrary here..

Now just whom were you informing to the contrary if not Greenwitch or myself, the only two people to have responded to Silhouette's question?

So ..then setanta...why take it personally? The note wasn't referring to you. it was to anyone else who might be reading it. Please let it go!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2006 07:34 pm
I don't take it personally, but i do resent that you post that carelessly. Now we can let it go.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2006 07:37 pm
Setanta wrote:
I don't take it personally, but i do resent that you post that carelessly. Now we can let it go.

Again the point was for others than yourself. "those" referred to anyone who may be reading..not just writing in the thread.

So, it seems clear to me that you need to beat the point into the ground. odd that you have resentment over a trivial misunderstanding? Resentment inidicates emotions of a personal nature. This just isn't worth getting into any further .
0 Replies

2PacksAday

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2006 08:01 pm
Eh...Goth smoth, a Pict could whoop a Goth....Visi or Ostro...any day of the week.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2006 08:07 am
Ragman wrote:
So, it seems clear to me that you need to beat the point into the ground . . . This just isn't worth getting into any further.

Would you happen to be irony-challenged?

But really, Two Packs, can Picts rock like Goths?
0 Replies

2PacksAday

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2006 08:20 am
"But really, Two Packs, can Picts rock like Goths?"

Touche!
0 Replies

lezzles

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2006 08:36 am
But they did have better tatts!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2006 09:19 am
Good point--them Kelts was heavy into tatts . . .

http://www.markzug.com/Magic/Druid.jpg

Minsc, that tattoo on your face. Does it have tribal significance or did some nursery's fingerpainting class assault you with the blue pastels?
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2006 12:52 pm
Setanta wrote:

Would you happen to be irony-challenged?

Let's see ... would you happen to be a Last-word freak? Shame that this beautiful relationship we had going here had to end like this.

Looking at your A2KA stats and at an avg of 24 post per day for more than 3 years I can see how important all this is to you. Congrats! Be well
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2006 12:53 pm
Ragman wrote:
Let's see ... would you happen to be a Last-word freak?

I'll take that as a yes on the question of your inability to recognize irony.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2006 01:58 pm
Shaddup, Setanta, yuh sick bastid......
0 Replies

sillhouette

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2006 01:59 pm
wow this is really going somewhere. its actually fun to watch all of you argue

thanks Setanta for the information that i needed, i now know my steryotypes! Very Happy (i spelt it wrong didn't I? please someone criticize me)
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2006 03:19 pm
sillhouette wrote:
wow this is really going somewhere. its actually fun to watch all of you argue

thanks Setanta for the information that i needed, i now know my steryotypes! Very Happy (i spelt it wrong didn't I? please someone criticize me)

OK, sure, you misspelled it--are you happy now?

I'm gratified, though, to think that you are now equipped to heap scorn and contempt on people based on their stereotypic appearance.
0 Replies

sillhouette

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2006 03:21 pm
i never said i would.... i hate judging people by the way they look. keep in mind i was not insulting you.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2006 03:24 pm
No sweat, Boss, as far as i'm concerned, this is all in good fun . . .

http://usuarios.lycos.es/etos/suicide%20girls%20gothic%20girl%2009%20-%20beautifull%20goth%20(4).jpg
0 Replies

sillhouette

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2006 03:25 pm
well one exception - i judge her as hot :wink:
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Goth or Emo?
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/30/2024 at 06:18:35