Tales of mighty suckage

Chai

Reply Sat 9 Sep, 2006 09:44 pm
what's wrong with Olde Milwaukee, or Black Label?
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sat 9 Sep, 2006 09:46 pm
springboks.

The boks suck bigtime. Almost as much as the all blacks

and refs do to.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 9 Sep, 2006 09:57 pm
rugby? of that other sport down there?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 9 Sep, 2006 10:03 pm
Chai Tea wrote:
what's wrong with Olde Milwaukee, or Black Label?

Somebody shoot this guy.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 9 Sep, 2006 10:04 pm
Or woman. Doesn't really matter.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sat 9 Sep, 2006 10:09 pm
Australia's South African hoodoo has continued after a 24-16 loss to the Springboks in the final Tri Nations clash at Johannesburg's Ellis Park on Saturday night.

We are not talking about it any more.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 9 Sep, 2006 10:11 pm
dadpad wrote:
We are not talking about it any more.

I see.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 10 Sep, 2006 08:23 am
BigDice was okay with Fat Tire.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 10 Sep, 2006 10:02 am
MA, as a descendent of Ukrainian peasants, I state emphatically that, Kielbasi , Kabinoszy, or Krakoska, should never contain just pork and pork by products (that defines pet food). Good kielbasi has veal also , nor should there be any bone fragments or other unidentifiable non -meat parts of animals in the sausages, The casing should ne natural and not some High Denisty Polyethylene landfill liner. Garlic is the natural flavor enhancer but so is a teeny bit of kimmel and some teeny bits of onion.
Ill eat Hillshire Farms, if I san take offd the skin and smoke it in a smoker first, then its almost half-edible.

When I quaffed my fill of beers, my favorites were Yuengling Lager and Chesterfield Ale. I would put them up against any beer in the world. Countrys that make beers make all kinds of good and bad slop.
I used to love Moosepee from Canadia. But rememebr, they who made Moosehead and Labatts, also made Sail and SChooner Beers (which were the greatest headache inducers of any beer known)

I think that the Fosters that Australia sends over in those big drum sized containers tastes like ****. (of course that was like 10 years ago, maybe theyve improved the water or stopped wildlife from bathing in the tanks by now.

The worst beer in the entire planet is AMERICAN. It was a brand called OLD READING. It tasted like boiled cat They were so bad that they marketed their beer as "short bottles" Their entire marketing was that they couldnt get an accurate fill on a bottle , so each bottle varied in amount, so they made it and sold it cheaply. Also as great a headache inducer as
National Bo
JAX
RED WHITE and BLUE( get this--this beer was made in Newark New Jersey from water in deep artesin wells) Hopefully the water didnt flame up during brewing

VAlley FORGE

COORS (as big a joke on tourists as was using "mesquite" in Barbequing)

Rheingold-OY, there are still new generations of people being born with genetic defects that were inherited from an F1 generation of Rheingold drinkers
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sun 10 Sep, 2006 11:13 am
Thx for the education, Farmer. Y'r right about the bone bits in Hillshire Farms. I hadn't thought of that. And caraway in the meat mixture sounds like a great idea.

Totally agree with you on your beer assessments (some of those brands, though, are not familiar to me). I, too, haven't imbibed anything stronger than sarsparilla for almost 11 years now, but back in the day when I was drinking prodigious amounts of the malt-and-hops stuff, I'd make it a point of trying local brews when away from home turf. That was back when Coors was available mainly just in Colorado. It had gotten suck hype, I just had to try it. One sip and I said, "Sh*t, even Budweiser is better than this. And Budweiser sucks." I recall the days when Rolling Rock was available only in Pennsylvania and South Jersey. Tried it in Atlantic City once. (Margate, actually, I think.) Same reaction as to Coors.

Peace.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 11 Sep, 2006 12:51 pm
CalamityJane wrote:
All American beer brands

You've obviously never had:

http://www.sveinkarlsen.com/mambo/images/stories/beer/shiner_bock_small.jpg

But it's regional, based out of Shiner, TX.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 11 Sep, 2006 12:52 pm
Barbeque in Nebraska.

Shredded beef covered with bad ketchup.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Mon 11 Sep, 2006 03:21 pm
DrewDad wrote:
Barbeque in Nebraska.

Shredded beef covered with bad ketchup.

Oh noooo!!! http://www.borge.diesal.de/board02/images/smiles/pukeface.gif
0 Replies

Victor Murphy

Reply Sat 16 Sep, 2006 02:28 pm
Tales of mighty suckage, I thought this thread was about Monica Lewinski, sorry! Embarrassed
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Sun 17 Sep, 2006 10:11 am
Fat-free cheese.

You could use it for siding your house.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Sun 17 Sep, 2006 11:30 am
can someone show me a mega-selling beer -- particularly one that is exported -- in any country that's actually, y'know, good?
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sun 17 Sep, 2006 03:18 pm
DrewDad wrote:
Fat-free cheese.

You could use it for siding your house.

Anything that's labeled 'fat-free' is usually also taste-free.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 04:25:41