Why is Lord Ellpus following me around?

JLNobody

Reply Fri 8 Sep, 2006 10:03 am
I just can't stand this thread. The very thought of a refined British lord like Ellpus having a "salami" for a dirty, hairy, smelly, disgusting swamp rat like Gus is.....
On the other hand, I'm not British...Hi Gussy. Do you like chorizo?
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Fri 8 Sep, 2006 10:10 am
JL - That kind of comment was already addressed to me because of having a beer with Gus.

But you have to know that we Europeans like "s'encanailler'..

(It's up to you to find the translation)..
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Fri 8 Sep, 2006 10:18 am
Oops, Francis, since it is now known that you had a beer with me, you're in trouble again. Sorry.
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Fri 8 Sep, 2006 10:23 am
JLNobody wrote:
I just can't stand this thread. The very thought of a refined British lord like Ellpus having a "salami" for a dirty, hairy, smelly, disgusting swamp rat like Gus is.....

I had the impression that Gus and Ellpus were going to fight over shewolf. I can not understand why Gus would dress like a woman. Is he trying to look more like Bella?
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Fri 8 Sep, 2006 10:27 am
JLNobody wrote:
Oops, Francis, since it is now known that you had a beer with me, you're in trouble again. Sorry.

I'm not going to be in trouble for meeting a representative of the SIALP (Southern inteligentsia of artists and learned persons)...
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Fri 8 Sep, 2006 11:16 am
Trouble is, Francis, I was recently ejected from that august community for my participation in A2K. I told them to go shove it.
0 Replies

lezzles

Reply Fri 8 Sep, 2006 07:27 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
http://www.coral-lab.org/~arm1/digital/croatia/croatia-Images/93.jpg

Gustav puts on his blonde woman costume and casually sips from a bottle of water as he follows the bird.

Gus! Take your eyes off the bird for a moment. There, in the background! Isn't that man surreptitiously trying to hide a rather large salami in his shorts?
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/23/2024 at 02:14:29