Movement by the fence

blacksmithn

Reply Thu 31 Aug, 2006 09:01 am
Right! Thanks for clarifying. That makes the story all the more rivetting!
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Thu 31 Aug, 2006 09:30 am
Somehow, I feel we're missing a punchline here. There's always gotta be a punchline.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 31 Aug, 2006 09:59 am
This just keeps gettin better with each phrase. I am so torn between the frog and the hawk.

Ive gotta get some tea and a valium to calm down
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Thu 31 Aug, 2006 10:21 am
I'm on the edge of my seat, waiting to see what will happen next! One thing though, what was the weather? I imagine it was sunny and warm, but maybe it was overcast!
0 Replies

CerealKiller

Reply Thu 31 Aug, 2006 10:23 am
Tell us more.
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Thu 31 Aug, 2006 10:24 am
when will gus get to the part of the story that has gratuitous sex?

(should i have been reading between the lines?)
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 31 Aug, 2006 10:36 am
gustav has sex? Shocked
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Thu 31 Aug, 2006 11:01 am
I always assumed he spawned like a salmon....
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Thu 31 Aug, 2006 11:37 am
You're just trying to get on his good side so you can get his hat early.
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Thu 31 Aug, 2006 11:42 am
A little too obvious, huh?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 31 Aug, 2006 12:41 pm
My mother found the big bullfrog lying at the bottom of the pond so she fished him out with a net. Turns out he'd tried to catch and eat a sparrow and choked himself. I guess he choked the sparrow too. Or drowned it. Anyway, my mother thought it was cool, so she stuck it in the fridgerator so we could see it when we came down here. And you all think I'M weird!

Photos will be shared when I get them.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Thu 31 Aug, 2006 12:46 pm
ew!

That's the second ew! I've put on this thread today. This thread is ewwy!
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Thu 31 Aug, 2006 01:26 pm
But yet, much like watching a train wreck in progress, you just can't turn away...
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 31 Aug, 2006 03:27 pm
littlek wrote:
My mother found the big bullfrog lying at the bottom of the pond so she fished him out with a net. Turns out he'd tried to catch and eat a sparrow and choked himself. I guess he choked the sparrow too. Or drowned it. Anyway, my mother thought it was cool, so she stuck it in the fridgerator so we could see it when we came down here. And you all think I'M weird!

Photos will be shared when I get them.

Why is littlek always trying to lessen the impact of my stories. Now no one will care about the frog/falcon death match by the split-rail fence which came micro-seconds after the frog had finished banging the hell out of a rabbit.

Who now cares about the ultimate fate of aforementioned rabbit? Or where did the falcon take the screaming frog? Might the frog have escaped?

These questions are now meaningless because everyone is waiting with bated breath for littlek to post pictures of her stupid frozen bullfrog with a sparrow lodged in its mouth.

We shall meet again, littlek.

Perhaps next time.... victory will be mine.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 31 Aug, 2006 04:33 pm
Wait a minute.

Why were you walking down your driveway, Gus? Aren't you supposed to drive down a driveway? Otherwise, it would be a walkway, wouldn't it?
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Thu 31 Aug, 2006 05:18 pm

Yep, just like a train wreck....
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 31 Aug, 2006 05:57 pm
lil'k

did you mother at least put the frog/sparrow on a plate for the gushy stuff didn't drip onto the cranberry sauce?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 31 Aug, 2006 05:59 pm
I thought the same thing, Chai. I bet littlek heated up that plate of french fries, unaware that frog juice had dripped on them.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 31 Aug, 2006 06:01 pm
Re: Movement by the fence
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
I was walking down my driveway yesterday and saw some grass move by my fence. I walked through the knee-high grass toward the movement.

It was a frog.

It was Kicky.

I kissed him

he changed

then I flew away on my broom.

See ya next time!
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 31 Aug, 2006 06:05 pm
http://www.bollixed.net/bollixed/assets/images/frogsex.jpg
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/28/2024 at 08:15:17