Residents, Police On The Lookout For Naked Tickler

Reyn

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2006 09:54 pm
Quote:
Residents, Police On The Lookout For Naked Tickler

POSTED: 11:24 pm EDT August 28, 2006
UPDATED: 8:37 am EDT August 29, 2006

NEW SMYRNA BEACH, Fla. -- Police in New Smyrna Beach are searching for a burglar in the buff.

A naked man is once again breaking into homes and tickling women's feet. It has happened several times in the last five years.

The latest incident was Saturday morning in New Smyrna Beach. The victim told deputies she had fallen asleep at her home, on Katy Drive. When she woke up, the naked man was crouched behind the couch, tickling her foot.

The police report said when she screamed, the man dashed across the room with his hands over his private area, and ran away.

"She doesn't know if he's going to come back. She feels violated. He's been in her home," said resident Kathy Wright.

The victim said she had left the side door unlocked.

Nick, have you relapsed again? Shocked
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 333 • Replies: 1
No top replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2006 10:10 pm
I don't know whether to laugh, or roll my eyes in disgust?

The serious part of me would like to think that after I beat the hell out of him for doing that, he'd believed he'd been violated.

But the other side thinks I'd offer him a drink...and to stay longer...see what other areas he's prone to want to tickle...lol?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Residents, Police On The Lookout For Naked Tickler
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 10/02/2024 at 04:27:30