Drunk Groom Arrested At Own Wedding Reception

Reyn

Reply Mon 28 Aug, 2006 09:31 pm
Quote:
Aug 28, 2006 9:00 pm US/Eastern

Drunk Groom Arrested At Own Wedding Reception
Police Found Man Disheveled In Hall Parking Lot

(CBS4) BOSTON A West Brookfield groom was arrested at his own wedding reception Sunday on five charges, including assaulting a police officer.

Deric Gendron, 24, of East Main Street in West Brookfield was arrested for assault and battery on a police officer, assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, resisting arrest, disorderly conduct and disturbing the peace, according to police.

Police originally responded to the Knights of Columbus hall on Worcester Street for a disturbance. When they arrived on scene, they found Gendron outside in the parking lot intoxicated, upset and disheveled, with several relatives trying to calm him down.

After posting bail, Gendron was arrested again later that night after violating a restraining order filed by his new wife.

Great start to the marriage. I guess it's not a "happily ever after" one.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 243 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2006 06:38 am
I have trouble believing that the Bride hadn't noticed her Prince Charming had a problem with anger and problems with the bottle and problems with authority before the wedding.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2006 08:50 am
Maybe it's one of those, "I can change him later" things?
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2006 10:37 am
Quote:
Maybe it's one of those, "I can change him later" things?

Groom arrested.

Bride still optimistic?
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2006 10:44 am
looking forward to seeing them on cops someday
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Drunk Groom Arrested At Own Wedding Reception
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/02/2024 at 04:24:31