Man Sees Virgin Mary In Drip Pan

Reyn

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 09:58 pm
And here's yet another story of a nutball that's seeing a religious icon in a weird place.

I wonder if aliens are behind this rash of sightings? No normal person would do this on their own, would they? Would they? Shocked

Quote:
Man Sees Virgin Mary In Drip Pan

POSTED: 9:03 am CDT August 21, 2006
UPDATED: 9:12 am CDT August 21, 2006

ST. LOUIS -- Some have seen her in toast, in trees, even potato chips. Now one suburban St. Louis man says the Virgin Mary is in his refrigerator.

Last week, John Milonas was grilling a hamburger on his George Foreman Grill. When he went to clean the drip pan, something caught his eye.

He said it looks like the leftover grease created an image of the Virgin Mary. Milonas said he didn't know what to think, so he started showing his friends.

He said they're all skeptical until they see it.

"People just stare and say that is the Virgin Mary, an image of the Virgin Mary," he said.

Milonas wanted to share the news with the makers of the George Foreman Grill. They haven't called him back.

For now, Milonas is keeping the image in the fridge.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 208 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 10:18 pm
As far as I know, there is no known likeness of Mary other than what is inspired in the minds of man. How, therefore, could anyone have a verifiable sighting of something that they have never seen. Oh, and no photographs exist of Jesus either.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 10:27 pm
Exactly....
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 25 Aug, 2006 04:47 am
But, if one has faith, that's all one needs to understand what is transpiring here. In short, they don't need no stinkin photographs.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Fri 25 Aug, 2006 05:02 am
Well, I have faith. However, I do not believe that I am stupid. God does not manifest himself as trinkets and banana bread.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 25 Aug, 2006 05:12 am
God is in all things, so they tell me.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Man Sees Virgin Mary In Drip Pan
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 10/02/2024 at 02:23:42