Woman Sees Jesus In MRI Image

Reyn

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 10:49 am
Quote:
Aug 24, 2006 12:03 am US/Central

Woman Sees Jesus In MRI Image

(CBS) PITTSBURGH Pittsburgh now has its own case of a possible religious sighting in the form of an MRI.

Rhonda Hodge, of Duquesne, works for a neurologist at Allegheny General Hospital but she doesn't know how to explain it.

She's had a number of x-rays taken of her spine, because of a bulged disc, causing numbness in her neck, and left arm.

But, there's one picture that especially caught her attention, and that of her friends, and co-workers.

Hodge believes one image from an MRI shows a miraculous vision of Jesus, showing the Crucifixion.

"You can almost seen the thorns around the head and the nails... the nails through the feet," said Hodge.

Hodge doesn't know what to do next.

But, some of her friends have been offering her some suggestions.

"They've been trying to get me to sell the pictures on E-Bay," said Hodge. "It's been quite a few months, I haven't done it yet. I don't know. You could actually see the hands. They look like they're nailed on the cross. You can see the body. It's in a straight line and then you see his feet, they look like they're together, and the knees are bent."

Hodge says there's no doubt in her mind that the x-ray does, indeed, look like the Crucifixion.

But has it changed her life?

"I think I believe as much as I need to," said Hodge. "I can't be swayed by a picture. My neck does feel better. I don't know if that was Jesus or physical therapy."

check here to see image

Will this madness ever stop?

What will it be next? Folks checking their "toilet leavings" to see if some religious icon resides there? Shocked Mad
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 874 • Replies: 24
No top replies

NickFun

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 10:55 am
I saw the image of Jesus in a cloud. By the time I got out my camera it has morphed into a large turd. Must keep my camera at the ready at all times.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 11:00 am
At least you didn't point it in the toilet, thank goodness!
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 11:37 am
Another attempt to make money from people gullibilities.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 01:53 pm
Jesus responding to woman (and NickFun):

http://www.funnyhub.com/pictures/img/cloud-finger.jpg
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 03:44 pm
I have never heard so much nonsense in my entire life. It is really getting out of hand. I would love to know what that woman would see if they gave her a Rorschach test! Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 04:28 pm
Phoenix, I think that would be a good law. Anyone reporting seeing various religious figures wherever should have to take that test!
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 05:13 pm
I was certain that I saw Jesus in my breakfast frying pan. Turned out that it was Yanni.
At least we know what Yanni looks like.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 05:15 pm
Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 05:15 pm
She also is afflicted with a numbness of brain...
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 05:20 pm
I think you people are being a tad judgemental. It certainly looks authentic to me. I prayed before that image for a Studebaker. I will let you know how that turns out. In the meantime, don't let Jesus hear you tearing into the faithful like that. You never know when you're going to need a miracle.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 05:29 pm
So, I'm wondering if this seeing of religious icons is mainly a Christian thing?
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 05:34 pm
Edgar, as far as I can tell, your present religious conversion IS a miracle.
Shocked
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 05:38 pm
That's how badly I want the Studebaker.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 05:42 pm
Here ya go...

be at peace..

http://tomstrongman.com/ClassicCars/RobBallard/Images/27Stude.jpg
from tomstrongman.com
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 05:43 pm
Or are you picky and want a different one?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 05:50 pm
THIS!

http://www.theavanti.com/2006_xuv_1.jpg
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 05:55 pm
Why in the world would anyone, even Edgar, want a studebaker?
Gus I can understand, but not Edgar (or Porsche Dys).
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 05:56 pm
I admit that the model provided by Osso is the best looking Studie I've ever seen. Nevertheless...
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 05:58 pm
Reyn wrote:
So, I'm wondering if this seeing of religious icons is mainly a Christian thing?

Shocked Did you see it?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Woman Sees Jesus In MRI Image
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/02/2024 at 02:21:37