Here's another example of the tightness of this community...

snood

Reply Thu 17 Aug, 2006 09:14 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
No, cyphercat, these are real, hard-core gangstas. They'll cut your throat if you look at them wrong.

Stay out of that thread; it's very dangerous.

I go there because I am brave.

These are the "real, hard core gangstas" who eschew their bangin' to type prose on their computers, eh?
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Thu 17 Aug, 2006 09:42 pm
Exactly.

Even if they were "crips" (give me a break), what would it matter.

Would you start wearing a bullet proof vest at your computer?

Rap battles, and that thread, is all about where you're from, what you've been through, etc. Come to think about it, so is the blues, and country music...whadd'ya know!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 17 Aug, 2006 09:46 pm
Agggh.

I have a fair amount to say on all this, both being from Venice, the gangs, and caring about urban life.

When I try to type I go off on soliloquies.

Will edit them and post at some point.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sat 19 Aug, 2006 02:35 am
CalamityJane wrote:
cyphercat wrote:
I kept reading! That thread went to a scary place...the incident with the pocket knife and the cop's son... Shocked Do you think they were for real or just trying to impress each other? I pictured them really being some extremely white and geeky kids with big coke-bottle glasses...

wrong cyphercat, they're probably hispanic or black and one lives in "south east" meaning LA and is a crips member. Yes, I am sure, they're for real....

quite a few of the homies are from the UK...
0 Replies

lezzles

Reply Sun 20 Aug, 2006 05:26 am
Thank you Gus! I have just read your adventures in Wonderland. You ARE THE BRAVEST OF THE BRAVE.

I am off to the hospital to have my sides stitched up. Simply the best..
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 10/07/2024 at 03:36:27