Highest forms of douchebaggery

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 14 Aug, 2006 09:16 am
So back to the bluetooth thing. Last night I was on this stupid booze cruise/salsa dance thing, and music was loud throughout. However some douchebag was strutting around wearing the earpiece. Hey douchebag! You gonna take a call?

I thought cell phones stopped being status symbols in 1992.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Mon 14 Aug, 2006 09:18 am
BBB
I hate the douchebag who invented weeds.

BBB
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Mon 14 Aug, 2006 09:23 am
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
So back to the bluetooth thing. Last night I was on this stupid booze cruise/salsa dance thing, and music was loud throughout. However some douchebag was strutting around wearing the earpiece. Hey douchebag! You gonna take a call?

I thought cell phones stopped being status symbols in 1992.

Anyone who prefers that to drinking and dancing needs to be pushed into the ocean.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 14 Aug, 2006 09:34 am
Speaking of which, a week or so ago I was on vacation at Virginia Beach and nearly threw up when I saw some guy wading in the waves, talking on his Bluetooth.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 14 Aug, 2006 09:39 am
But Gargamel, he was dancing with the thing in. That's my point...obviously too loud in there to possibly take a call, so why bother other than thinking it makes you look cool? Except you look like a grade-A douche. Not to mention people that wear sunglasses in clubs.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 14 Aug, 2006 09:55 am
Man, how can I forget this display of douchebaggery.

Saturday night walking down Lansdowne St. in Boston, which is a busy street on the weekends, it's all bars/clubs. Traffic is bumper to bumper, and some dude is driving a mid/late 80's Monte Carlo. He does a brake stand and smokes the tires up.

What a hero. Go back to New Hampshire.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 14 Aug, 2006 10:05 am
All attention whores are douchebags.

And why did douchebags get such a bad rap, anyway?
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/16/2024 at 07:45:47