The Official Kickycan R.I.P. thread

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 06:29 pm
I didn't want to hijack SheWolfs "Dope" thread, so I'm starting one of my own. Let's face it - Kickycan has hit the cyber road and no longer wants to play with us.

Kicky is a person who would love to attend his own funeral, so I'm giving him his eulogy here and if he's lurking he can take a peek. Please all join in with you thoughts and memories.

Here's mine:
I first came to A2k looking for information about the the 13th century (don't ask) and bantered a bit with Francis and Walter in history and occasionally wandered into the book forum. It wasn't until I stumbled upon a relationship thread in which Kicky was comparing various sexual fantasies that I realized this place had some pretty sassy brains and I soon became a groupy. Kicky was the A2K bait that hooked me, even if it took the village to keep me around.

So let's stop accusing all the new members who might mention their balls or pathetic love lives of being Kicky in disguise and say goodbye to our good friend with good memories...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,980 • Replies: 45
No top replies

Joe Nation

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 06:37 pm
He can kiss my ass.

Joe(let me loosen this belt here)Nation
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 06:39 pm
Joe Nation wrote:
He can kiss my ass.

Joe(let me loosen this belt here)Nation

Bad memories are welcome too.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 06:53 pm
I never really liked kicky.

I'm pretty glad he's gone.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 06:56 pm
That hairy bastard.

I'm with Joe.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 06:58 pm
I just knew this thread was going to turn all warm and fuzzy and bring tears to my eyes.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 07:02 pm
Hey, you remember that time kicky complained he couldn't get laid?

What a putz.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 07:04 pm
I thought Craven had to expand the size of A2k's server just to hold all the posts in which Kicky complained about not getting laid.
0 Replies

Tico

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 07:15 pm
You knew him so much better I did, but I just want to say that if it wasn't for Kicky *sniff* I would never have gotten blinds for my new apartment.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 07:18 pm
Yeah..if it wasn't for Kicky, I wouldn't of had to explain how to shave your crotch...errr, well...what I was told anyways........

Bless his hairy ass, I'll miss him....
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 07:44 pm
After my "Kicky Hunt" failed, I decided to face reality.

(Btw, I still can't believe none of the men here volunteered to search the strip joints! That was the easiest job. All you had to do was go to the strip joint....and if you see an exhausted looking stripper with a couple of one dollar bills in her G-string....then you know kicky's there!)

Anyway, I agree with you Greenwitch. I think kicky decided to hit the road. I hope he's happy with his job, and he's found a nice kicky lady to spend his time with.

Other than that, f*ck him.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 07:46 pm
Quote:
I hope he's happy with his job, and he's found a nice kicky lady to spend his time with.

Laughing Laughing

a lady

Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 07:48 pm
Yeah, that is pretty funny, isn't it? Laughing

What was I thinking?
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 08:02 pm
He probably ran off with that 14 year old Hasidic girl he was spying on via the curtain-less window, and now teaches Italian to elderly widows in Boca Raton who don't realize he doesn't really speak Italian.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 08:07 pm
Ya...I've often wondered if those neighbors that he was so pissed with haven't tied him up in some basement, fattening him up for the slaughter....
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 08:10 pm
makemeshiver33 wrote:
Ya...I've often wondered if those neighbors that he was so pissed with haven't tied him up in some basement, fattening him up for the slaughter....

Trust me, this I know: there is no way in the universe they could make Kicky acceptable to the rules of kosher.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 08:16 pm
Has anyone emailed him...anything? Surely someone on A2K has his phone number...lol, give it to me, I'll call his hairy ass....and ask him what the hell is up? LOL
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 08:28 pm
Who is kickycan?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 08:31 pm
Green Witch wrote:
makemeshiver33 wrote:

Trust me, this I know: there is no way in the universe they could make Kicky acceptable to the rules of kosher.

<snort!>
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2006 12:12 am
Perhaps he's had an extreme makeover, courtesy of the Fab Five.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » The Official Kickycan R.I.P. thread
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 05:16:24