Would you push Dubya off a cliff if you had the chance?

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 07:42 pm
I guess Im the odd man out,

I would push him all right

and shoot him in the head on the way down. Ya never know what the human body can survive... Dont want to take any chances with that ..

Evil or Very Mad

oh wait.. he COULD be a martyr after that huh...

HUMPH

never mind then. Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 07:54 pm
Joe Nation said it, then we'd have Dick.

And a martyr.

EdgarB said it, there's a whole backup group.

amusing fantasy though....
not being Joe (the tight end, running) Nation, for me it would be...

Older woman looks for wildflowers near cliff edge, preferable in Mendocino or Ravello or similar place.
Mistakes small rodent for nice rock.
Screams and runs, trips,
Knocks over guy standing at edge of cliff,
Notices on peering over edge that it's George...
Feels suddenly powerful,
Grins.
Looks around for Dick.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 08:06 pm
Cheney would be running things?

And that would be different from now...how?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 08:13 pm
HA!

good point..
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 08:51 pm
Green Witch wrote:
I don't want GW dead. However, if he happens to fall off a cliff under mysterious circumstances, and I was The Chief Tormentor in Hell , I would bestow on him a conscious and make him experience every pain and agony he has caused in this world. I would put him inside the head of every family member who has lost a loved one because of his hubris. I would make him experience the slow death of environment from the point of view of the polar bear. I would make him experience daily life as an Iraqi child in today's Baghdad. Finally I would make place him in a cramped, Guantanamo style cell with Cheney, Rove, Delay et al while an endless scratchy tape of William Shatner singing "I Can't Get No Satisfaction" played over and over for all eternity. PLUS - all meals would be vegan! Twisted Evil

As they say on Family Fued, and I can see a bunch of A2Kers gathering around in excitement as they shout "Good answer!"

The host turns to the board and says "Show me..."

Ding..ding..ding..ding.. Number one answer!!

Everyone gathers around Greenwitch and gives her a big hug.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 09:49 pm
No. Murder just isn't an option in my book. Besides, Georgie would most likely stumble all on his own while looking over to see the cute little critter at the bottom. I sure hope he doesn't fall on that little donkey.

Then again, if he lands on his head he will be ok.

...Ok Georgie here's the plan
We'll play pin the tail on the donkey
See if you can....
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 09:47 am
Funny!
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 09:47 am
I feel for the environment. And I am concerned for the burro. And, of course, for the Dick-esque consequences. Now, if he were riding Dick Cheney, and I could be convinced that any native species in harm's way would have a wall of protection of some sort (a large, Grand Canyon-sized condom, or something like that), then I might be persuaded to ask him to go dive into the Colorado River.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 10:24 am
My father is a sort of traditional, Labor Union liberal who disapproves of violence and the public insulting of government officials. However, during our last phone conversation, I mentioned that a Sirhan Sirhan wouldn't do us any good, because there is Cheney, Rumsfeld, etc. He told me that he had been thinking the same thing.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/16/2024 at 09:47:12