Would you push Dubya off a cliff if you had the chance?

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 04:30 pm
Let's say you're touring the Grand Canyon. You're looking over the edge of a 350-foot drop, nothing at the bottom but jagged rocks and a burro.

There's no guard rail and as you cautiously walk along the rim you notice George W. Bush staring, transfixed, at the burro below.

You sidle up alongside him and take a perfunctory look around you. The Secret Service guys are standing around talking about football. They all are wearing their dark sunglasses and the conversation is quite heated. Agent #7 is screaming "This is the year of the Jets!" One of the other agents laughs and starts saying something about the Dolphins. Farther down the way you notice Bush's parents and his bobble-head wife looking at some wildflowers. The old man has picked one and his carefully studying it, while saying, "I wonder if you could extract oil from this?"

Time freezes. You realize no one is watching the President. A simple bump from you and the bastard goes over the edge.

His screams cause everyone to look up and there you are, shrugging your shoulders. "I don't know what happened.", you say. "He must've tripped."

So, would you give him the shove?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,312 • Replies: 28
No top replies

Eva

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 04:39 pm
No.

I would pull his pants down around his ankles and start screaming, "Who do you think you are?! Bill Clinton?"

(Only if there were reporters, though. Otherwise, I'd shove him.)
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 04:40 pm
Who wouldn't ? (with the exception of Brandon)
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 04:43 pm
No. because the lunacy that made him president won't die with his passing. It is a phenomenon that will be with us for many horrid years to come.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 04:43 pm
CalamityJane wrote:

All this time I thought Jane was a Bush fan. That's what I like about this site -- you learn something new every day.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 04:45 pm
edgarblythe wrote:
No. because the lunacy that made him president won't die with his passing. It is a phenomenon that will be with us for many horrid years to come.

Could I sway you Edgar, if I tossed in a Cheney and a Rumsfield?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 04:47 pm
No, because I do not believe in murder, and he is but the tip of the iceberg...there are many more to replace him.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 04:48 pm
dlowan wrote:
No, because I do not believe in murder, and he is but the tip of the iceberg...there are many more to replace him.

You're against murder? Another A2Ker reveals a side I didn't know.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 04:58 pm
dlowan wrote:

I don't believe in murder either, Deb. But it would be too, too tempting. I don't think I could resist.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 05:01 pm
Eva wrote:
dlowan wrote:

I don't believe in murder either, Deb. But it would be too, too tempting. I don't think I could resist.

Well, from the photo, you don't LOOK like a big resister.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 05:03 pm
hmmmm......... I'd guess I just wouldn't be able to do it - no matter how much I'd want to.
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 05:09 pm
God forbid he should become some kind of martyr. <<shudder>>
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 05:14 pm
dlowan wrote:
Well, from the photo, you don't LOOK like a big resister.

And from your photo, you don't look like much of a do-gooder, either.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 05:16 pm
I would rather tie him up and soak his ass in some sort of food oil that would make the burro mount him......
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 05:16 pm
Tai Chi wrote:
God forbid he should become some kind of martyr. <<shudder>>

Oof.

I guess I wasn't thinking far enough ahead.

You're right.

Dammit.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 05:19 pm
anyone that would risk the well-being af this creature just to splat George W Bush is not qualified to be counted a liberal.http://www.ciclodi.com/wp-content/burro.jpg
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 05:39 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
CalamityJane wrote:

All this time I thought Jane was a Bush fan.

How dare you to insult me in that manner http://www.borge.diesal.de/board2/images/smiles/scream.gif
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 06:23 pm
I don't want GW dead. However, if he happens to fall off a cliff under mysterious circumstances, and I was The Chief Tormentor in Hell , I would bestow on him a conscious and make him experience every pain and agony he has caused in this world. I would put him inside the head of every family member who has lost a loved one because of his hubris. I would make him experience the slow death of environment from the point of view of the polar bear. I would make him experience daily life as an Iraqi child in today's Baghdad. Finally I would make place him in a cramped, Guantanamo style cell with Cheney, Rove, Delay et al while an endless scratchy tape of William Shatner singing "I Can't Get No Satisfaction" played over and over for all eternity. PLUS - all meals would be vegan! Twisted Evil
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 07:05 pm
Shatner "singing" - the perfect touch.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 07:14 pm
Um....
I was rushing in my mind right for him with a forearm extended
in full Heisman Trophy posture,
the gravel was rattling under my Nikes
and a bubble of joy popped up in my inner vision
- I saw myself nearly shoving my arm straight through him
- I wished for a moment he was straddling that damned bicycle of his
- I wanted to see them both try to fly.....

but then.....

the bubble burst
as I realized
what I would wroth:

Another Dick in the White House.

Joe(Hey, Dick, look at these interesting rock formations....)Nation
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Would you push Dubya off a cliff if you had the chance?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/16/2024 at 09:53:04