So, Dys, is this a good idea to do this?

Reyn

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 03:04 pm
I mean, won't just wearing a cowboy hat and boots clash with the rest of his ensemble?

Enquiring minds need to know, and I'm sure you're the expert on cowboy outer wear. :wink:

Quote:
U.S. man walks nude to protest Iraq war

Tue Aug 8, 11:23 AM ET

Gerald Lynn Kelley decided to protest the war in Iraq by walking along a highway in a cowboy hat and boots. Just a cowboy hat and boots.

He said he realizes he broke the law and does not encourage streaking, but he hopes the incident encourages people to speak out against the war. Kelley, 52, was charged with public lewdness in the July 30 incident.

"My dad told me years ago if you've got a stubborn mule, you've got to hit him across the head with a 2-by-4 in order to get his attention," he said.

Kelley said he regrets a church event was occurring in a nearby park at the time of his protest. He said he marched in the opposite direction.

Deputy Mike James said deputies were sent to Hammondville after receiving calls about two men walking nude along U.S. 11. The other man could not be found.

Kelley, out of jail on a $1,500 bond, would not comment on anyone else's involvement.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 265 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Reyn

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 09:22 pm
Dys, where are you when I need your advice?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 09:35 pm
Geez, I hope he was wearing his sunblock!
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 09:40 pm
In that kind of situation, he can't complain of shrinkage.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 10:17 pm
littlek wrote:
Geez, I hope he was wearing his sunblock!

Hmm, I think I'd be putting some kind of block over my eyes if I had to view this scene! Shocked

edgarblythe wrote:
In that kind of situation, he can't complain of shrinkage.

Shrinkage? Wouldn't it be "burnage"?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » So, Dys, is this a good idea to do this?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/01/2024 at 10:30:46