Crime Victim? Unarmed? Unwilling to protect yourself/family?

timberlandko

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 07:04 pm
I've always liked beans - buncha ways to fix 'em.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 07:05 pm
nimh wrote:
cjhsa wrote:
I do attract a crowd here, don't I.

Its kinda like an accident on the road. It's awful, and yet you cant help stopping to look.

My awful is better than your orgasmic.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 07:06 pm
i thoight this was a thread about shooting people in the balls, not the timberland appreciation society
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 07:07 pm
I'm not always a gentleman, but I experience regrets later on when that happens.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 07:08 pm
cj wrote:
My awful is better than your orgasmic.

Delusion is in the mind of the afflicted - we've seen plenty of your awful, and it ain't better than much of anything that doesn't call for immediate, intensive medical attention.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 07:16 pm
Trying to figure out your angle here timber.

You say I'm consistent - damn right. You aren't.

The euro-gentrification of A2K is becoming pathetic, and I'm calling people on it.

Apparently in your world a difference of opinion requires medical attention. I definitely have a problem with that.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 07:31 pm
timberlandko wrote:
dlowan wrote:
Nonetheless, I see we are making progress with you. I am cheered.

:wink:

Don't go gettin' yer hopes too high - you know me Twisted Evil

Hey....I just passed up on a chance to push George W over a cliff......I need SOME reward.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 07:32 pm
How about 70 virgins?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 07:32 pm
cjhsa wrote:
Trying to figure out your angle here timber.

You say I'm consistent - damn right. You aren't.

The euro-gentrification of A2K is becoming pathetic, and I'm calling people on it.

Apparently in your world a difference of opinion requires medical attention. I definitely have a problem with that.

This thread is getting funnier and funnier.....but I am getting seriously worried about you, Cj.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 07:36 pm
Thanks. I've been seriously worried about voters who favor disarming honest, hard working citizens for a long, long time.

There's lots of those types here.

Your concern is my personal victory.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 08:20 pm
snood wrote:
Do you spend a lot of time imagining exactly how you would destroy a threat to yourself, cjhsa?

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I'm nominating this for the "things people posted that would make perfect sig lines" thread.

Congratulations, snood!
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 08:56 pm
I'm pretty much on the side of firearms as a crime deterrant. They're not for everyone, but as a general principle. . . . Still, I do know someone who foiled a violent rape, and without a gun. Well, horses are not for everyone, either. . . .

I mention no names.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/13/2024 at 02:22:56