Crime Victim? Unarmed? Unwilling to protect yourself/family?

cjhsa

Reply Mon 7 Aug, 2006 09:41 pm
You have no balls.

I dare you to grow some.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,663 • Replies: 51
No top replies

timberlandko

Reply Mon 7 Aug, 2006 09:49 pm
Why make it one way? Make it deal; somebody grows some, and in return you grow up some. Too much to ask?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 7 Aug, 2006 10:27 pm
Lol!!!!

Cj reaches a new nadir of obsession.

More than half the world's population has no balls, and is very happy about it. (Except where those WITH balls treat them like ****)

Apart from everything else that is wrong with his post, it is disturbing to realize he doesn't know any of the basics of human anatomy.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 06:20 am
What's apalling is the level of apathy, and sympathy for criminals here at A2K.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 07:03 am
I so must have missed something.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 07:17 am
Not at all, you've missed nothing, BD; all that's there is plain to see, nothing more, nothing less, and, given the circumstances, unremarkable. Consistency need not be an admirable trait.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 08:38 am
The only crime I've ever been a victim of was when someone stole all of the casette tapes out of my car 20 years ago.

I didn't think it was worth shooting anyone over.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 08:55 am
boomerang wrote:
The only crime I've ever been a victim of was when someone stole all of the casette tapes out of my car 20 years ago.

I didn't think it was worth shooting anyone over.

Apparently, your attitude is highly problematic, and can be attributed to your having internal gonads, rather than external ones hanging in a pair of wrinkly sacks.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 09:02 am
<ROTFLMAO>

At her best, nobody...and I mean NOBODY...can touch the bunny!
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 09:03 am
And apparently you lack enough English slang skills to understand my intent.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 09:04 am
Eva wrote:
<ROTFLMAO>

At her best, nobody...and I mean NOBODY...can touch the bunny!

Trust me, nobody WANTS to touch the bunny.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 09:11 am
I one very early morning stepped out of a motel room, intending to retrieve something from my car. To my surprise and outrage, I observed, in the parking lot a couple floors below, an individual bent over, his feet widespread and firmly planted on the pavement, his torso inserted through the broken driver's door window of my car. As stealthily as I could manage, I whispered to my traveling companion to call the cops, and made my way from the balcony to the parking lot.

My stalk was successful; the perp was oblivious to his having been discovered. In NFL field goal fashion, I closed the last few steps to my unaware prey at a rapid clip, delivering at the end of my charge a perfectly aimed kick targeted at the apex of the idiot's steepled legs.

The crime was thwarted, the goof was well enough immobilized to be yet writhing on the ground when the cops arrived. The cops were amused, I was rather dismayed. I think now I'd have been happier if I'd shot the sumbitch; while apart from the broken window the car and its contents were pretty much OK, cleaning up the remnants of my victim's breakfast was a major, disgusting bit of work.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 09:21 am
Hahahahahaha! Good job timber!
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 09:23 am
'Scuse me. I must have stumbled in here by mistake. I didn't realize this was the Testosterone Club.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 09:28 am
Oh go grow some balls, Eva!
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 09:32 am
Laughing
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 09:36 am
No need for that, boomer. Some people around here apparently have more than they need. I'll just borrow 'em when I need 'em.

You ever thought about being a security dog...uh, I mean guard, cjhsa?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 09:49 am
Maybe after I retire. Get a job watching empty buildings. Catch up on my sleep. Smile
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 09:50 am
timberlandko wrote:
I think now I'd have been happier if I'd shot the sumbitch; while apart from the broken window the car and its contents were pretty much OK, cleaning up the remnants of my victim's breakfast was a major, disgusting bit of work.

Then again if youd shot him you would have been cleaning up his guts from your blood-splattered car.

Metaphorical lesson on proportionality in there.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 10:04 am
An obvious point, nimh, but still, it's nice to see at least one thinking man here.

Prepare yourself. Next, they'll accuse you of not having any balls, either. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Crime Victim? Unarmed? Unwilling to protect yourself/family?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/13/2024 at 02:19:30