Woman gets stuck on toilet at mall

Reyn

Reply Fri 4 Aug, 2006 09:17 am
Yeah, I feel for this woman, and it's embarrassing and all that, but learn a lesson from this and check the damn toilet seat before you sit down next time! There's freaks out there that'll do stuff like this.

Woman gets stuck on toilet at mall

COUNCIL BLUFFS, Iowa - A woman who became stuck to a toilet seat in a shopping mall restroom was treated at a local hospital after paramedics used fingernail polish remover to free her, officials said.

The 53-year-old Council Bluffs woman suffered burns to her skin in the incident, which happened Wednesday, officials with the Fire Department said.

Investigators said they believe someone placed a cement compound on the toilet seat in the restroom at the Mall of the Bluffs.

Investigators say they are treating the case as an assault and vandalism.

The woman, who wasn't identified, told KETV in Omaha, Neb., that the burns are painful and that the incident was one of the most embarrassing moments in her life.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 261 • Replies: 1
No top replies

material girl

Reply Fri 4 Aug, 2006 09:27 am
Oh I hope she doesnt feel humiliated.It wasnt her fault.

I have to admit I check that the seat is sittable on, hygiene wise, spillages etc but Id hate to find glue on the seat.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Woman gets stuck on toilet at mall
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/01/2024 at 08:40:24