Biopsy on Monday--Please wish me luck.

yitwail

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2006 12:17 pm
can't knock allopathic medicine--letty calls me MD sometimes, you know--but please stay away from hospitals as much as possible. there's a joke that goes, hospitals are dangerous places--people die there. Laughing
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2006 01:48 pm
Yitwail--

Hospitals trump graveyards every time.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2006 02:44 pm
mac11 wrote:
Eva wrote:
Uh....prolly not. Laughing

How you been, mac?!

I've been good, but incredibly busy, Eva. Are you glad to be home from your travels?

More or less.

Really, I do love traveling. I never feel entirely content unless I have plans for the next trip.

Have you been up to anything new since we talked in Chicago?
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2006 02:47 pm
Sometimes 12 hours of sleep is exactly what we need. Sounds like you're recovering quite well, Noddy! I am so glad to hear it. You had us really worried there for awhile.

Fondly,

Eva
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2006 03:15 pm
Eva--

I had me worried. Both the surgeon and the oncologist felt that cancer was very likely.

Believe me, I'm not going to try for an encore--but I can never rule one out, either.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2006 04:14 pm
yitwail wrote:
can't knock allopathic medicine--letty calls me MD sometimes, you know--but please stay away from hospitals as much as possible. there's a joke that goes, hospitals are dangerous places--people die there. Laughing

Yes, hospitals can be very dangerous. THere're too many infections that a patient can acquire, while a resident there. Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2006 04:15 pm
Noddy24 wrote:
Eva--

I had me worried. Both the surgeon and the oncologist felt that cancer was very likely.

Believe me, I'm not going to try for an encore--but I can never rule one out, either.

Have a restfull weekend, you earned it. :wink:
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2006 05:05 pm
Noddy24 wrote:

Hubby and I both live with the same reality, Noddy. It's what makes the good times even better. Hope you're celebrating!
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2006 05:18 pm
Miller--

Thank you. I'll take your advice.

Eva--

"...and love that well which we must leave ere long".
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2006 05:20 pm
Are you able to get around with your cane, Noddy?
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2006 06:51 pm
J_B--

No problems with my cane--except the usual troubles with getting it tangled in other people's legs. About 5% of the adult population doesn't realize that a Woman With Cane needs more clearance than a Two-Legged Wonder.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2006 06:55 pm
You clearly need a megaphone as an accessory to the cane, Noddy,
and I am glad everything turned out good for you.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2006 08:14 pm
CJ--

Thank you. All my muscles are starting to loosen up. I'm much happier this week than last week.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 09:47:58