Woman phones police: Complains about her sex life

Reyn

Reply Thu 3 Aug, 2006 09:24 pm
cjhsa wrote:
Cheer yourself up, find a mirror.

What are you even doing here? Nothing about guns or illegal aliens as far as I can tell.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Thu 3 Aug, 2006 09:27 pm
farmerman wrote:
K.Marquise of Queensbury will be observed throughout. Let the combatants retire to an eutral corner and wait for the bell.

Only if there is a Mexican under every bush.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 3 Aug, 2006 09:30 pm
Slow, y'know. Could someone please explain why i need to be diatribing at this point in the thread?
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Thu 3 Aug, 2006 09:39 pm
Why not? Someone else had a go at me at my expense and pretended to call it "humor".

I'm not even Mexican.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 3 Aug, 2006 09:51 pm
NickFun wrote:
Perhaps she has eaten herself into an enormous beast. I must admit, I have trouble maintaining an erection when I find the woman repulsive. Let's look at both sides. Perhaps it is psycholoigically impossible for the man to fulfill his duties.

Perhaps he had eaten himself into an enormous beast & found performing his conjugal duties a bit beyond him? There's also that possibility ....

(But Reyn, you are an extremely abrasive & provocative sort of person. It comes as absolutely no surprise to me that certain folk feel obliged to attack you! Why, I've often felt this urge, myself!)
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 3 Aug, 2006 09:55 pm
Be at peace, reyn. Still, I am glad to see you feeling your oats, as they say.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Thu 3 Aug, 2006 09:59 pm
msolga wrote:
(But Reyn, you are an extremely abrasive & provocative sort of person. It comes as absolutely no surprise to me that certain folk feel obliged to attack you! Why, I've often felt this urge, myself!)

Well, I am a sensitive kind of guy, y'know. :wink:
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Thu 3 Aug, 2006 09:59 pm
ossobuco wrote:
Be at peace, reyn. Still, I am glad to see you feeling your oats, as they say.

I dunno about feelin' my oats, but I can't feel my butt at the moment. gotta to shift out of this chair. Laughing
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 3 Aug, 2006 10:01 pm
Reyn wrote:
msolga wrote:

Well, I am a sensitive kind of guy, y'know. :wink:

Yeah, yeah, sure ..... protest all you like, Reyn. But we know that deep down you're really a nasty pasty!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 3 Aug, 2006 10:02 pm
... all the time, every day, looking for weird stuff to post here & incite people!

Razz
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 3 Aug, 2006 10:45 pm
Shocked He's gone!

Reyn, Reyn! I was joking! Come back here!
0 Replies

username

Reply Thu 3 Aug, 2006 11:07 pm
Then there's that other recent story of the woman who'd done something, I forget what, which caused the city to send a cop to her house to warn her about it. She called 911 and asked them if they could send "that cute policeman" back because her love life had been lousy lately and she'd thought he was hot. They charged her with misusing the emergency phone line, which is apparently a fairly serious misdemeanor. Reyn might even have done a thread about this. Don't remember whehter I saw it here or the Boston Globe.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Fri 4 Aug, 2006 07:59 am
msolga wrote:
... all the time, every day, looking for weird stuff to post here & incite people! Razz
msolga wrote:
Shocked He's gone!

Reyn, Reyn! I was joking! Come back here!

I'm back! Very Happy

It was TV time here.

Mr. Weird H.I. That's me. Laughing
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Fri 4 Aug, 2006 07:59 am
username wrote:
Then there's that other recent story of the woman who'd done something, I forget what, which caused the city to send a cop to her house to warn her about it. She called 911 and asked them if they could send "that cute policeman" back because her love life had been lousy lately and she'd thought he was hot. They charged her with misusing the emergency phone line, which is apparently a fairly serious misdemeanor. Reyn might even have done a thread about this. Don't remember whehter I saw it here or the Boston Globe.

Yes, I did that story already. :wink:
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 4 Aug, 2006 09:46 am
Reyn wrote:
Why not? Someone else had a go at me at my expense and pretended to call it "humor".

I'm not even Mexican.

Had a go at you? Hardly!! And it's common for people to use third party language when describing their own problems.

Humor was all it was. So very sorry you couldn't comprehend that, and instead decide to mud fling your racist comments.

I've enjoyed many of your off the wall posts reyn, but this time, you can bite me.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Fri 4 Aug, 2006 10:03 am
There's a hot new lady police officer in my town. I must find a way to get her to come over.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Fri 4 Aug, 2006 12:20 pm
cjhsa wrote:
Reyn wrote:

I'm not even Mexican.

Had a go at you? Hardly!! And it's common for people to use third party language when describing their own problems.

Humor was all it was. So very sorry you couldn't comprehend that, and instead decide to mud fling your racist comments.

I've enjoyed many of your off the wall posts reyn, but this time, you can bite me.

Well, aren't you just a big bag of sunshine?

You have a nice day now.....
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Fri 4 Aug, 2006 12:21 pm
NickFun wrote:
There's a hot new lady police officer in my town. I must find a way to get her to come over.

With your charm and suaveness, I'm sure it's in the bag. :wink:
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/28/2024 at 11:27:26