Have I...

Treya

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 10:54 pm
You know, I've noticed since I've come back from my little break that very few people actually talk to me anymore. At first I thought maybe I was just being paranoid or something. I'm not so sure of that anymore though. Have I some how managed to piss everyone off? I guess it wouldn't surprise me if I did. I know I can be a real jerk sometimes. Especially if I'm in full "self protection" mode. Any takers on this one?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,896 • Replies: 40
No top replies

Ticomaya

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 11:04 pm
Nope ... you haven't pissed me off, hephzibah.
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 11:21 pm
Thanks Ticomaya. Thats good to know. Smile
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 12:52 am
Silly Hephzibah! Very Happy

You couldn't make anyone mad if you tried-- plus you haven't even been here to do anything! I've been wondering where you were, though-- you've made people miss you, maybe that counts as making them mad! Laughing

I really like your new avatar, where did you come across that?
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 11:24 am
Cyphercat. I hope I haven't, but who knows really. I guess time will tell. Razz Anyway, thanks. Smile I can't remember where I found this avatar. I've had it for a long time and just never used it. I think I just googled avatars when I first started here and decided to save this one for a later time.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 11:27 am
Re: Have I...
hephzibah wrote:
At first I thought maybe I was just being paranoid or something.

That doesn't mean that They aren't out to get ya!
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 11:30 am
Your new avatar has a naked breast behind the girls head....Is it someone getting ready to breast feed you?

If so, I really wish you'd do it in private.
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 11:32 am
Hmmm... should I be scared? LOL Actually, I highly doubt it Reyn. Razz
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 11:34 am
Chai Tea wrote:
Your new avatar has a naked breast behind the girls head....Is it someone getting ready to breast feed you?

That's no naked breast chai... If it were though I'd feel sorry for whoever that was, seeing how their "breast" was rather indented... Razz

However if you are making a silent reference to thinking I'm being a baby because I am asking this... well... you can call it what you will, but I'd rather give people the opportunity to communicate if they have a problem with me then make assumptions that they are and end up being a jerk to everyone.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 11:40 am
hephzibah wrote:
Chai Tea wrote:

That's no naked breast chai... If it were though I'd feel sorry for whoever that was, seeing how their "breast" was rather indented... Razz

However if you are making a silent reference to thinking I'm being a baby because I am asking this... well... you can call it what you will, but I'd rather give people the opportunity to communicate if they have a problem with me then make assumptions that they are and end up being a jerk to everyone.

oh hell...I was making referrence to the thread about breast feeding in public....guess you didn't see it.

no one's mad at you, including me.

so what is that breast like object?
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 11:43 am
Nope didn't see that one chai... Sorry.

I'm not sure what that is actually. I didn't look that close at it until you meantioned it. Hmmm... I wonder what it could be?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 11:44 am
Hey Heph :-D

Due to my new job, housework, yardwork, etc, I haven't been around much myself, but I know you didn't piss me off ;-)

Welcome back :-D
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 11:46 am
Hey Montana. Smile Good to see you again. It has been a while eh? Glad to see you are doing well. Smile
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 01:48 pm
Who do you think is ignoring you, heph? Are you still mostly hanging out in S&R? I've seen you giving advice on R&M, but I haven't seen any place where you've asked a question and were ignored, but then I'm on sabbatical from S&R.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 04:00 pm
heph, nice to see ya back. Case you haven't noticed, it is impossible not to hear about when people are riled up around here! Laughing
You would know it.

ahem, chai, take the boobie talk elsewhere! I am highly offended.

<tweaking>
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 04:01 pm
Ok. Why when I put words in < > these brackets, do I often have sentences disppearing??

This happen to anyone else?

sigh
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 06:59 pm
Chai Tea wrote:

Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 07:30 pm
flushd wrote:
Ok. Why when I put words in < > these brackets, do I often have sentences disppearing??

Mostly cuz of the way this site handles HTML; BBCode, not HTML, pretty much is the way things work here. If you use HTML tag triggers ("<>") here, anything following a space in the text string between the HTML triggers is discarded. For example, if you type "see this" between the HTML triggers, it renders as <see>, whereas
Code:<see_this>
renders as <see_this>
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 08:14 pm
When you wish upon a star
Makes no difference who you are
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 08:56 pm
Every third post is a harangue about... never mind.

Razz
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Have I...
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/07/2024 at 04:14:57