Welcome to the Nude Members!

msolga

Reply Wed 2 Aug, 2006 11:29 pm
Sorry for that diversion, folks.

Nude members, please feel free to speak without interruption now. (I must say, you're very shy & retiring! :wink: )
0 Replies

margo

Reply Thu 3 Aug, 2006 08:29 pm
littlek wrote:
So whatr would be a standard reply to what are ya?

One possibility is "Wot's askin"?

(and no - I don't refer to Sir Robert Askin, former premier of my state, and found to be corrupt!)
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 3 Aug, 2006 08:35 pm
If someone in the US is posting nude, I hope you are not sitting on a leather or plastic covered chair.
Nudeness on lether seats in such hot leather can result in ripping off your tenderest parts of your skin.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 3 Aug, 2006 08:52 pm
I admit to posting nude from time to time (oh, yak, older woman, but get over it) but then the doorbell rings.....

I don't answer, but run around clothing myself in case some invasion occurs.

Just yesterday the doorbell rang, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzztttttt/

WtF?

I put on my shorts and sort of hawaiianish shirt and tried to find my glasses. Got out to the door and peered throught the little thingie.

(stop - I've not had one of those peering thingies before. No damn good, really. Sort of focuses on Texas.)

So, shortly thereafter, me still in my notsomuch, there was this wrenching sound at my side gate. Now that's another problem, as the lame who had this place before me --- or perhaps it was the helpful neighbors -- gave me a side gate out of serious steel that opens to the front yard.

Well, that is the least of it -- never mind the pond.

Anyway,

it was the county surveyor (think taxes) person.

I wasn't exactly worried, but in a state of bemusement in inadequate clothing.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 3 Aug, 2006 09:20 pm
farmerman wrote:
If someone in the US is posting nude, I hope you are not sitting on a leather or plastic covered chair.
Nudeness on lether seats in such hot leather can result in ripping off your tenderest parts of your skin.

Makes an awful sound when you try to extract yourself, too!
0 Replies

margo

Reply Thu 3 Aug, 2006 09:35 pm
yep - that scream is sumthin' awful! Twisted Evil

(it's pissing down here today - and bloody cold!)
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 3 Aug, 2006 09:42 pm
Not quite so bad here today, margo. But hardly ideal nude internet weather, either. Quite a while to go yet. Sad. Sad
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 3 Aug, 2006 09:58 pm
I'm quite surprised, really. I think the prince has been our only nude member so far .....
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 04:25:20