My brothers stopped in today

littlek

Reply Sun 30 Jul, 2006 09:01 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
littlek wrote:
Could be worse, Gebhard could have lupus.

Your name was brought up quite a bit, littlek. Adolph was particularly interested in you and asked me if I could get your phone number.

I told him you were a lesbian, just to keep him off your heels, and he became very distraught and started throwing stones at the side of the barn.

Good thinking.....
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sun 30 Jul, 2006 09:12 pm
question:
I hope you won't mind my asking you this, Gustav. How old are you?. If I do the math correctly, by virtue of that pix, you would have to be more than 80. Am I being naive here?
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 30 Jul, 2006 09:13 pm
oh, you flatterer, ragman. Our Gus is at least 130 years old, and that on a good day!
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sun 30 Jul, 2006 09:15 pm
oohh..so ...
dagmaraka wrote:
oh, you flatterer, ragman. Our Gus is at least 130 years old, and that on a good day!

so, I shouldn't believe everything I read here? I'm so disillusioned.
0 Replies

margo

Reply Sun 30 Jul, 2006 09:27 pm
Re: oohh..so ...
ragman(orig) wrote:
dagmaraka wrote:

so, I shouldn't believe everything I read here? I'm so disillusioned.

Why the hell not? Nothing here appears false - to my eyes / ears anyway!
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 30 Jul, 2006 09:38 pm
I agree. Except for Australians. They never tell the truth.
0 Replies

margo

Reply Sun 30 Jul, 2006 09:42 pm
dagmaraka wrote:
I agree. Except for Australians. They never tell the truth.

Harrrrumpphjhhh!!!!!!!!!

Bloody Slovaks! Pah!
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Sun 30 Jul, 2006 10:06 pm
I wish you folks wouldn't be so flippant. At last Gus has shared with us his true feelings. Show some respect.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 30 Jul, 2006 10:07 pm
there you go, a lie again. i am not bloody in the least. i am perfectly intact save for one (1) blister on the bottom of my right foot.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 30 Jul, 2006 10:08 pm
dagmaraka wrote:
there you go, a lie again. i am not bloody in the least. i am perfectly intact save for one (1) blister on the bottom of my right foot.

And the scabbing from the tattoo..... wait! You said blister on your foot? Do you have......the disease?!?!?
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 30 Jul, 2006 10:12 pm
(no, it's from a shoe... no foot and mouth disease here...)
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 30 Jul, 2006 10:15 pm
littlek wrote:
Could be worse, Gebhard could have lupus.

Laughing
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 30 Jul, 2006 10:32 pm
Hey! I made the bunny chuckle! I think it's a first. <I don't think anyone else got it>
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 30 Jul, 2006 10:47 pm
I sure's hell didn't. But i'm a furriner.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 30 Jul, 2006 10:56 pm
I missed it, just as well, too familiar with lupus in reality, but open to it as verbal fun. The time span between post and my reading kept me from flaring about it.(sick joke, though I do tend to flare from time to time.)

You all know I am such a priss. I just don't believe this is Gus' family.
There.
I said it.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 30 Jul, 2006 11:16 pm
The disease his elder brother is suffering is one in which he turns into a werewolf (or something). Lupus is wolf.... sorry, wasn't poking fun at the disease, just playing with words. I didn't realize you had lupus, Osso.....
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 12:59 am
hmm, i got the wolf part, just not the werewolf part. ay, it's almost 3am, perhaps that's why.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 05:47 am
Reyn wrote:
Intrepid wrote:
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Yup, I can tell that by the way he is holding his hat Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

It's not the way he's holding his hat. It's where he's holding his hat....and what he's trying to cover up! Shocked

I thought, by inference, that this is what I was saying. Hmmmm, I guess it was lost in the translation.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 07:12 am
Type slower next time, Intrepid.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 07:18 am
littlek wrote:
Hey! I made the bunny chuckle! I think it's a first. <I don't think anyone else got it>

I chuckle a lot.

here...I'll prove it.

! !
Laughing
! !
Laughing
! !
Laughing
! !
Laughing vvv
! !
Laughing
! !
Laughing
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/03/2024 at 05:23:49