Naked women leave police speechless

Reyn

Reply Sat 29 Jul, 2006 12:56 pm
You know, if I was visiting a foreign country, I think I would tend to stick to any rules and laws they had. I don't think you'd want to end up in some third world jail cell. You never know, right?

Naked women leave police speechless

TIRANA (Reuters) - Albanian police were speechless when around 30 Scandinavian women went topless, shocking local bathers and causing an uproar in an Albanian beach resort.

"Police only watched ... they could not approach the tourists because they spoke no English," a local newspaper in the southern Albania coastal town of Sarande said.

Albanian mothers dragged their children away and police received a barrage of complaints over the Scandinavian tourists.

The Scandinavians left after two hours when their guide was informed that nude bathing was banned on public beaches. Nudity and topless bathing are still taboo in the poor Balkan country.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 421 • Replies: 4
No top replies

xguymontagx

Reply Sun 30 Jul, 2006 06:41 am
I have so been going to the wrong beaches...

then again if I contemplate how many different kinds of people who could go nude on a beach, maybe I wouldn't like it all so much.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 30 Jul, 2006 08:02 am
I would be speechless also. Then I would find a good place to sit so I could examine the lawbreakers for further evidence of wrongdoing.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sun 30 Jul, 2006 09:02 am
Well, I guess there wouldn't be too much need for strip-searching. Nice time-saver.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 30 Jul, 2006 01:17 pm
Haha, I found this phrase so funny

Quote:
"Police only watched ... they could not approach the tourists because they spoke no English," a local newspaper in the southern Albania coastal town of Sarande said.

Even if anyone could speak English, they never would have... Laughing

--

We actually have a nude beach in my southern Cal town, but
the majority of beach goers are the one with binoculars http://www.borge.diesal.de/smilies/schiel.gif
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Naked women leave police speechless
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 10/01/2024 at 08:39:30