only females?

sublime1

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2006 07:12 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
http://xc4.xanga.com/3f5b6a3239c3046152491/b29544172.jpg

I thought I asked you to not post that picture of us. That was between me, you and the whips.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Wed 2 Aug, 2006 12:13 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
I don't mind getting sexually exploited. Hell, I'll throw it out there: any women who want to exploit me sexually, just ask.

Come to Mame, baby!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 2 Aug, 2006 01:12 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
It's painful for me to both speak about this topic, as well as knowing Bella is involved in the tread as well.

One day I was broke, and needed money for the bus ride home. Bella walked me down a busy city street on leash like a dog, wearing leather chaps, kicking me in the ass and calling me degrading names. Then I had to go service her in order to earn my bus fare.

The whole situation has scarred me.

Sorry Slappy.

But when you offered me $200 to do it to you, I couldn't turn it down.

Bad BAD boy!
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Wed 2 Aug, 2006 01:20 pm
In the theatre I worked at a few years ago, our Artistic Director was a tall, handsome, single straight man and they did pimp him as much as they could legally get away with to sell tickets, especially if it was a "female-oriented" show.
Actually they got a two-fer with him because there was rumor (more like wishful thinking) that he may be Gay and so they pimped him when we did Gay-themed productions as well.
If it offended him, he never let on.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » only females?
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 08:23:37