only females?

shin

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 09:28 am
Do you think, men get sexually exploited, as women do?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,653 • Replies: 23
No top replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 12:24 pm
I don't mind getting sexually exploited. Hell, I'll throw it out there: any women who want to exploit me sexually, just ask.
0 Replies

Ellinas

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 12:28 pm
I know many specific cases where men are sexually exploited. Of course these cases are a few compared with the women being sexually exploited, but they still exist.

Agreeing with Slappy Doo Hoo, I don't see a negative thing in getting sexually exploited by a woman Laughing.

As a male I did not vote in your poll.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 12:55 pm
Absolutly.

I think women tend to be more exploited, probably because most people think that the female body is more attractive naked than the male body. Women have been painted and drawn naked since the beginning of time. THe problem is that Americans have trouble seperating art from sex. A nude woman maybe be sensual but it doesn't have to be sexual. And so we plaster up some scantily clad woman to attract attention without thinking.

http://www.abercrombie.com/anf/lifestyles/art/splash_marketing.jpg
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 01:28 pm
I think men feel the same pressure to look like ( above) all the time because our tv, magazine, and sometime commercial adds all show men looking just like that with no variation.

It is shown as a 'standard' for men, just like the run way model with rib bones sticking out , is the acceptable standard and desirable body weight for women.
0 Replies

Reply Fri 21 Jul, 2006 04:43 am
Objects
Hi

I think the following sums my thoughts up ...

"Lust at the sight of a young woman springs from ignorance and delusion. Reason points out inwardly time and again, that bodies are only the combination of flesh, blood and fat."

Sri Sankara
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Fri 21 Jul, 2006 09:08 am
Listen--as long as my bitch makes me pancakes, naked, every mornning, she's free to do whatever she wants. I mean, she could VOTE for all I care.

This IS the 90s after all.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Fri 21 Jul, 2006 09:16 am
I think its because men are so easily led that women are used in this way.Wether on purpose or not.If a women flatters her eyelids to get something a guy will ususally oblige.
Topless page 3 photos in papers, lads mags, car mags have women draped ll over the car etc Its all used to make money.

If there were pics of men draped over cars a woman wouldnt buy the car!!

Again, I agree guys have alot of pressure to look like the posted photo and the will buy a magazine to find out how to look like that(yes i know we do the same).But if a guy doesnt look like that we dont mind.
I get the impression us ladies have to look as good as those women in the mags.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 21 Jul, 2006 10:08 am
material girl wrote:

If there were pics of men draped over cars a woman wouldnt buy the car!!

I would.....but only if he came with the car.
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Fri 21 Jul, 2006 10:30 am
Bella Dea wrote:

I'm gonna tell your husband (or do you wanna change husband?) Twisted Evil
0 Replies

shin

Reply Fri 21 Jul, 2006 11:25 am
Ellinas wrote:
I know many specific cases where men are sexually exploited. Of course these cases are a few compared with the women being sexually exploited, but they still exist.

well, i do agree to what ellinas had to say.
when one looks at the so-called 'violence' against women, which, in this context, we have used as 'sexual exploitation', is seen as a negative thing in all societies.
at this point, since (atleast almost) of us know that it is not only females who get sexually exploited (based on the poll results 71% against 28% as on 21, July, 2006 22:52 (IST)), why doesnt any activity against the sexual exploitation of men is going on? more than that, i can see that some who have responded welcome to be 'sexually exploited'. that can be generalized to an extent, since one cannot expect a woman to say that. so is there a biological factor playing behind ?
Idea ??
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 21 Jul, 2006 11:45 am
Francis wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:

I'm gonna tell your husband (or do you wanna change husband?) Twisted Evil

Well, it might be awkward for us in the bedroom, Francis. Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 22 Jul, 2006 06:36 pm
It's painful for me to both speak about this topic, as well as knowing Bella is involved in the tread as well.

One day I was broke, and needed money for the bus ride home. Bella walked me down a busy city street on leash like a dog, wearing leather chaps, kicking me in the ass and calling me degrading names. Then I had to go service her in order to earn my bus fare.

The whole situation has scarred me.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2006 02:18 am
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
It's painful for me to both speak about this topic, as well as knowing Bella is involved in the tread as well.

One day I was broke, and needed money for the bus ride home. Bella walked me down a busy city street on leash like a dog, wearing leather chaps, kicking me in the ass and calling me degrading names. Then I had to go service her in order to earn my bus fare.

The whole situation has scarred me.

Not getting all defensive here but guys make a joke of it.
If women get exploited there is an uproar, if men like Slappy are leashed and forced to wear chaps it is taken as a joke.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2006 06:27 am
http://xc4.xanga.com/3f5b6a3239c3046152491/b29544172.jpg
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2006 06:39 am
It's hard to be "exploited" or taken advantage of when at the top. Face it, men still rule the world. They are still the hunters, not the huntees. How does a secretary "exploit" her boss?

IMO, there may be a minority of men that feel exploited, but it's not because women are doing it to them, as it is when women get exploited. The magazines, advertising companies and product owners making such ad decisions that "exploit" men are still by a large majority men themselves.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2006 09:01 am
squinney wrote:
It's hard to be "exploited" or taken advantage of when at the top. Face it, men still rule the world. They are still the hunters, not the huntees.

You got it. Now it's sandwich time, move.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2006 09:26 am
BBB
Think about it. Not only do men exploit women, they also exploit men. Just watch company management operate.

BBB
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2006 09:30 am
squinney wrote:
Face it, men still rule the world.
How does a secretary "exploit" her boss?

Men still rule the world!!! Do they? Men are stronger and are prepared to kill.They are the only reasons I can think of why anybody would 'give in' to a man.It doesnt mean you rule the world.

I didnt quite understand your second comment.What if the secreteries boss is a woman?
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2006 06:22 pm
If the boss is a woman, then what I was saying doesn't apply.

We think we've made great strides towards equality, but it would be hard to convince me that men don't still rule the world, have most of the money, have most of the CEO positions and management positions, make most of the decisions that do influence a womans life.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » only females?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 02:06:25