Woman Calls 911 Looking for Date

Reyn

Reply Fri 14 Jul, 2006 11:45 am
Good, silly twit deserves the potential fine and jail.

Woman Calls 911 Looking for Date

ALOHA, Ore. (AP) -- An Oregon woman was looking for love in all the wrong places when she called 911 wanting a "cute" sheriff's deputy to return to her house.

Lorna Jeanne Dudash succeeded in getting a date - in court, that is.

After her neighbors reported a noise complaint, two Washington County sheriff's deputies knocked on Dudash's door.

When they left, Dudash dialed 911 in a desperate attempt to get the deputy she described to dispatchers as "a cutie pie" to return.

The dispatcher repeatedly asked why Dudash needed the deputy to return.

Dudash's response: "Honey, I'm just going to be honest with you, okay? I'm 45 years old and I'd just like to meet him again."

The deputy returned and arrested Dudash for misusing 911. She now faces a $6,000 fine and up to a year in jail.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 264 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Reyn

Reply Fri 14 Jul, 2006 11:48 am
Here's a transcript of the 911 call:

Dispatcher: 911 do you need fire, medical or police?

Caller: No ma'am I don't. I don't have an emergency. Two police officers just left my house just now. Can I get their names please?

Caller: Honey, I'm just going to be honest with you OK. I just thought he was cute. I'm 45 years old and I'd like to meet him again. And I don't know how to go about doing it, without calling 911.

Caller: I know this is not absolutely in any way, shape or form an emergency, but if you would give the officers my number and ask him to come back, other than I know they have terrible lots of things to do in Aloha...um, would you mind?

Dispatcher: I'll give him the message to call you.

Caller: Thank you very much. Bye, bye.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Woman Calls 911 Looking for Date
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/01/2024 at 01:17:52