Walter found little Walter ...

msolga

Reply Mon 3 Jul, 2006 05:29 am
Can you purchase a copy of it, Walter? I can just see it framed , on your wall. Very Happy
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 3 Jul, 2006 07:18 am
msolga wrote:
Can you purchase a copy of it, Walter? I can just see it framed , on your wall. Very Happy

I've got some better, from our own "archive" Laughing
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 02:42 am
Wanna post a few, Walter? We can share your childhood with you. Very Happy
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 11:12 am
Pleasese do, I love family pictures and your family has an intriguing history.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 11:19 am
Diane wrote:
Pleasese do, I love family pictures and your family has an intriguing history.

"Bookmarked" - however, it will last some time ... because due to renovation works, the photos will stay buried for about two more weeks :wink:
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 03:51 pm
That is very interesting! You were a cute little man too.

Did you grow up in one of those houses like that? Do you remember that time period and how old you would have been around?
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 04:01 pm
I grew up on the left sitde in the background (the street in the foreground is the "Bäckstrasse" [Baker Street", then comes the market place and afterwards the "Mühlenstrasse" [Mill Street]).

The time is about 1955, with still some farmhouses inside the town's border, I was at school, maybe 6 or 7 years old.

The house I grew up was built by my great-uncle in 1904 on the grounds of one of those old farmhouses - it's a listed building now (because it shows "the bourgeoise architecture of 1900")
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 04:31:09