Woman auctions herself with her Ferrari

Reyn

Reply Fri 30 Jun, 2006 09:19 am
Woman auctions herself with her Ferrari

BERLIN (Reuters) - A woman living in Germany is auctioning off her red Ferrari Enzo sports car and including a little extra in the package -- herself.

The 26-year-old has invited bids on Internet auction site ebay starting at 1.25 million euros ($1.6 million). She said she was rich herself, liked her car and was looking for a man who could foot the bill for such a luxury.

"Only a millionaire could afford such a car," said the woman, who gave her name as Leila and said she once worked as a singer in Syria. "I want a man who doesn't like me just for my money."

Leila said she would meet with interested bidders but would need to see the bidder's passport and proof of capital. No bids have been made yet in the auction which ends in a week.

http://www.swapmeet-models.co.uk/images/ixo/THUMBS/fer001-enzo.jpg
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 333 • Replies: 4
No top replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 30 Jun, 2006 09:40 am
Looks like a model. The car, that is.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 3 Jul, 2006 07:23 pm
And here's a page with a picture of the lady in question..

Looking for a "man of riper age between 40 and 60".
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 3 Jul, 2006 07:32 pm
I never cared for the Ferrari as a means of transportation, you're lucky to get it a block from the dealer you bought it from before it stops running. I have a Porsche 911 and the lady Diane, I don't need anything else.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Mon 3 Jul, 2006 08:10 pm
After seeing the picture of her, it's too much!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Woman auctions herself with her Ferrari
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 10/01/2024 at 09:45:04